Nike Air Max Uptempo '95 Retro Vol. Duncan, Garnett, Pippen

Footaction Glendale but got the last pair of white reds and black reds but there should be pairs of black reds but not much

Attachments

• DD7BA402-37B2-4CD0-86BB-DAE2032C9350.jpeg
    DD7BA402-37B2-4CD0-86BB-DAE2032C9350.jpeg
    391.6 KB · Views: 149
  • 4C64F9CF-DE2D-48F3-84FC-A3DA89230192.jpeg
    4C64F9CF-DE2D-48F3-84FC-A3DA89230192.jpeg
    319.7 KB · Views: 291
Footaction Glendale but got the last pair of white reds and black reds but there should be pairs of black reds but not much
Footaction Del amo
It’s sad these sit anywhere for this long. One of the greatest Nike shoes ever, and one of the greatest colorways. It’s great some people can pick them up so cheap eventually, but it’s a catch 22. As someone who loves Uptempo 95s, I’m glad they’re easy to get and even for less than retail not long after they drop in most cases. On the other hand, I wonder if we’d get retros more often and in more colorways if they were more popular. Oh well, I got my three pairs of Chicagos and am still thrilled, altered toe and all.

Last edited:
It’s sad these sit anywhere for this long. One of yhe greatest Nike shoes ever, and one of the greatest colorways. It’s great some people can pick them up so cheap eventually, but it’s a catch 22. As someone who loves Uptempo 95s, I’m glad they’re easy to get and even for less than retail not long after they drop in most cases. On the other hand, I wonder if we’d get retros more often and in more colorways if they were more popular. Oh well, I got my three pairs of Chicagos and am still thrilled, altered toe and all.

they are definitely a sick shoe aesthetically speaking and especially if you are a Pippen fan. to be honest, while I do find it disrespectful that the generation nowadays care less for Player shoes other than named MJ, I'm glad at the same time that these sell for dirt cheap and are readily available.

on the otherhand, I still couldn't pull the trigger on these inspite of loving the shoe design and colorway. tried these on and they don't feel close to the OGs in terms of comfort. they felt clunky and hard.

It’s sad these sit anywhere for this long. One of yhe greatest Nike shoes ever, and one of the greatest colorways. It’s great some people can pick them up so cheap eventually, but it’s a catch 22. As someone who loves Uptempo 95s, I’m glad they’re easy to get and even for less than retail not long after they drop in most cases. On the other hand, I wonder if we’d get retros more often and in more colorways if they were more popular. Oh well, I got my three pairs of Chicagos and am still thrilled, altered toe and all.
Agree with everything you said. It also pisses me off about the fluctuation in prices especially on the “Foot” sites. Even more baffling is there are still abundance of Chicagos, but the Orlandos have all but dried up.

Agree with everything you said. It also pisses me off about the fluctuation in prices especially on the “Foot” sites. Even more baffling is there are still abundance of Chicagos, but the Orlandos have all but dried up.
This. I wanted to get the AM95-inspired colorway when it was $110, but FL decided to exclude it from discount. A week or so later, they raised the price back up to $160. They weren't moving at $110, and they sure as hell aren't moving at $160.
Guess I shouldn't have been cheap when they were $110.

This. I wanted to get the AM95-inspired colorway when it was $110, but FL decided to exclude it from discount. A week or so later, they raised the price back up to $160. They weren't moving at $110, and they sure as hell aren't moving at $160.
Which is strange. At least FNL has the same pricing online as they do in store. Most of the time. Don’t know how many times I’ve told a FTL employee “F—k it! I’ll buy em online and use a military discount and choose the store pickup option.” The best they say they can do is match the online price.

went to like 3 malls looking for these lol... it was worth it though... copped at footaction but got them to price match at footlocker who had it for $49.99
20200629_210936.jpg
I may need to go to check my local footlocker. I would definitely cop for 50 bucks. Last time I seen them in my fl they were $120.

I thought I was tripping, but I guess the price changing is true. They did the same to the penny 5s.

Still pondering if I want to cop a pair, specifically the black/neon pair, they're like $80 though, want them cheaper.

yeah, they're back to $140 for this cw. i hate how sz 14 and 15 are there one day and then gone...and all of a sudden shows up again, within the same week! c'mon, i know it's not restocking...it's kinda dumb. SMH.

the kicks are dope as hell though!!! my only issue is, the "3M" doesn't refract light like the ajiv am95
22AE925F-7944-4C4F-AE30-86A5AF027315.jpeg

tongue ref.jpg

aft ref.jpg
How do these fit? A half size small like every previous retro?

went to like 3 malls looking for these lol... it was worth it though... copped at footaction but got them to price match at footlocker who had it for $49.99
20200629_210936.jpg

Itching to cop a couple pairs of these! Only thing bugging me is that little black strip from the toe box to thefirst lace loop. Always said if I got them below $100, I’d test some white Angelus paint on the strip!

Back
Top Bottom