Nike Air Max Uptempo '95 Retro Vol. Duncan, Garnett, Pippen

962016B4-2F5E-4F24-AEE5-FAF4557AAB1D.jpeg

I. Can’t. Stop. Smh lol
No 12

I know this is the Uptemp 95 thread, but I remember seeing Tim Duncan play in these Airmax Uptempo 3.0s and begged my parents to get me a pair. My favorite basketball shoe in HS. (Also hoped that I could play in the post like Tim Duncan lol)
830034_011.png.png

^
Those Pip air max flights were too dope!

Not to derail the thread but I miss little touches like that from Nike. Small player numbers or logos on certain colorways of General releases is a nice touch, plus your giving everyone a lil player exclusivity.

throw the Air Dynamic flight in the mix as well
3970E8A9-D711-4F87-ACE4-26DCF792EEA9.jpeg

Foot Locker teasing us with no discounts, knowing these ain’t moving. Once they drop below $100 they are mine.
yeah, they're back to $140 for this cw. i hate how sz 14 and 15 are there one day and then gone...and all of a sudden shows up again, within the same week! c'mon, i know it's not restocking...it's kinda dumb. SMH.

the kicks are dope as hell though!!! my only issue is, the "3M" doesn't refract light like the ajiv am95
22AE925F-7944-4C4F-AE30-86A5AF027315.jpeg

tongue ref.jpg

aft ref.jpg

Last edited:
ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY!!! And the moment they release the Scottie Pippen playoff colorway above, I'm buying at retail 2 pairs and getting my sharpie and writing "4-PEAT" on it (or going to track down small 1" iron on letters I can glue on).

I never had the opportunity to get the Swifts. anyways, how do these feel and perform? are they any good? they do look close how the Air Maestro 2s built, not saying looks-wise but construct.

ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY!!! And the moment they release the Scottie Pippen playoff colorway above, I'm buying at retail 2 pairs and getting my sharpie and writing "4-PEAT" on it (or going to track down small 1" iron on letters I can glue on).
The OG black/white pair was my senior year state playoffs shoe. Smoking.

Need total max uptempos in navy. The last round of retros were done dirty with all those colors they put out.

Back
Top Bottom