Nike Air Max Uptempo '95 Retro Vol. Duncan, Garnett, Pippen

D6DhT8oV4AANQ44.jpg:large

Whoooooo

Another day, another round of fruitlessly searching "Uptempo" on NDC and all the foot sites hoping they're going to magically appear. Any day now :lol:

Volt hits above the air bubbles would have helped I think. Give the bigger bubble allusion just like the uptempo max

Any release date update on the Chicago OG color ?
Nope. Most likely they are just going to pop up randomly, but it could be any day now. They seem to be listed for this month, and supposedly the white/blue pair drops tomorrow. Not sure how absolute that is, though. The Chicagos could appear in stores and online tomorrow, or next week, or who knows. As soon as I see them, they are purchased.

This color on Friday (from FNL)
screenshot-www.finishline.com-2019.05.15-23-10-37.png
****, the least they could do is drop the Chicagos on the same day. Instead, they aren't even on that FNL release calendar and it goes through June 8. Was really hoping I wasn't going to have to wait another month or more for them. Sigh.

They'd be much better if the blue wasn't patent and was instead nubuck/durabuck, whatever it is on most of the other colorways.
Agreed, if only the heel part was patent i would like that but all patent is too much especially for this shoe. It almost makes it look heavy if that makes any sense lol

Nope. Most likely they are just going to pop up randomly, but it could be any day now. They seem to be listed for this month, and supposedly the white/blue pair drops tomorrow. Not sure how absolute that is, though. The Chicagos could appear in stores and online tomorrow, or next week, or who knows. As soon as I see them, they are purchased.

ok, then just can wait :lol:

From https://www.solestory.se
They are overseas website so not sure if US release will be (around) the same date
Capture+_2019-05-21-02-36-26.png
Mother ****ing **** ****er ****!
:lol: This is taking forever. I'm more excited for these than I have been for anything other than Concords in a LONG time. I'm more fired up about these than the BC IVs, and even the black/red 11s in December. The wait is unbearable LOL

Back
Top Bottom