Nike Air Max Uptempo '95 Retro Vol. Duncan, Garnett, Pippen

According to the footaction release calendar, it has the white/red pippen slated for June 15, but I won’t be surprised if these start poppin up soon at local mom and pop accounts!

According to the footaction release calendar, it has the white/red pippen slated for June 15, but I won’t be surprised if these start poppin up soon at local mom and pop accounts!
**** yeah about time something tangible appeared for these. Sucks it’s another three weeks away, though SMFH

Nike-Air-Max-Uptempo-95-

https://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-air-max-uptempo-95--blue-fury-/CK0892-100?color=White

they're iiite.

10D89439-A5C5-4FE0-8DAA-62AA9175634C.jpeg
To hold me over for the Chicagos, pulled out my ‘11 teals for the first time in 18 months. Spent 30 minutes with a Magic Eraser scrubbing the elastic lace/tongue straps and nylon lace eyelets to remove as much yellowing as I could from them just sitting in my closet. Worked pretty well, though I hate doing it because it shreds the eraser and makes a giant mess. But well worth it. As soon as they dry they’re going on my feet. Such a sick shoe. Can’t wait till it’s three weeks from now.

5885831E-900E-43D1-9F31-979E83BF04B4.jpeg
Bonus pic: cleaned up these bad boys from ‘08 while I was at it. Nothing else going on in here at the moment so please enjoy another all-time classic from the same era LOL

Last edited:
man... i thrashed those pennys from 08.... so much so that i just decided to leave them to a cousin in the philippines.....

nike needs to do a (correct) retro of those too.....

My pair of this exact Penny II has started to separate. Have to get them reglued.

man... i thrashed those pennys from 08.... so much so that i just decided to leave them to a cousin in the philippines.....

nike needs to do a (correct) retro of those too.....
Just wore them out to the grocery store. Probably only ever wore them 10 times. Still in one piece LOL

It would be nice if we get other OGs too the white/black and teals

Back
Top Bottom