Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Are the triple blacks true to any past release or something completely new? Because I don’t remember seeing a blue air unit in the past. Kinda ruins the whole shoe for me.

I remember getting so many color ways of these..love this shoe

even remember copping the winterized heavier version of them and I swore they were boots lol ..they were black and like gold/yellow in the bubble

No **** go up 1/2 size, size 10 on the left and 10 1/2 in the middle, just to compare too a (Jordan 8 size 10).
EA23AFEC-0709-4CDC-9F21-ABB6C3199A93.jpeg

Are the triple blacks true to any past release or something completely new? Because I don’t remember seeing a blue air unit in the past. Kinda ruins the whole shoe for me.
I had the triple blacks back in 04 or 05 cant remember which year. I believe they did have the blue air unit.

Gonna call my local store later to see if still got a 10.5 so I can double up

Naw, I’m gonna end up getting rid of the 10 most likely. They’ll be back in five years and I’ll only be 20 wear’s into my pear. No need for a double-up to me.......

There were 2 different versions of the black CB 94. The 2004 black had a graphite accent in the max heel unit (but maintained the coral sole interior accent) but still had the incorrect tongue tag (no white text) to differentiate from the OG 1994 release but kept the silver dots...it was so close but Nike played their tricks back the as well. The other version “triple black” had all black everything.

Last edited:
ended up getting a pair from ebay for $240
if the shoe has the white nubuck imma be pissed i didn't wear the 2015 version

if the shoe has the white leather panels like the 2003 and 2009 version i'll be happy i copped

ended up getting a pair from ebay for $240
if the shoe has the white nubuck imma be pissed i didn't wear the 2015 version

if the shoe has the white leather panels like the 2003 and 2009 version i'll be happy i copped
Fam, you should have skipped this retro and just rocked the 15 joint. It’s the same shoe. That’s why I passed on them. Did you check out the video I put up? Homie said the only leather on the shoes are on the tongue. When you get your 20 retro and if they’re not what you thought or hope, get ‘em off to someone else who might really want them and is willing to reimburse you

Fam, you should have skipped this retro and just rocked the 15 joint. It’s the same shoe. That’s why I passed on them. Did you check out the video I put up? Homie said the only leather on the shoes are on the tongue. When you get your 20 retro and if they’re not what you thought or hope, get ‘em off to someone else who might really want them and is willing to reimburse you

damn im screwed then

Back
Top Bottom