Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Nah playboy, you’re in a good spot. They can always be used as trade bait for the black joints! When you get lemons make lemonade.

I don’t have anyone to trade with
I’ll sell the 2015 pair once I’ll get the 2020s in

as long as I get back what I spend on 2015s ill be ok

ended up getting a pair from ebay for $240
if the shoe has the white nubuck imma be pissed i didn't wear the 2015 version

if the shoe has the white leather panels like the 2003 and 2009 version i'll be happy i copped
Your in denial, we all told you that the white part is a cheap synthetic nubuck lol, can’t wait to read your reaction.. :lol:

I want a 10 so bad but my country bumpkin hibbets didn’t get them and can’t order smh and not many jj in Houston

Nike please give us the Red/ Black colorway so we can end 2020 on a good note
Only if they keep the color blocking like the concords but just sub put the purple for red and maaaaybeee change the silver dots to gold making a 49ers colorway

Upon further inspecition idk wtff this material is but Im happy to have a pair for nostalgic purposes, not tryna wait another 5 years, or buy a old pair thats gon fall apart

Wow I can’t believe the changes in this OG pair compared to the 2009 pair I own..that leather isn’t leather at all..it’s a little thicker than paper and the sock booty is terrible and makes it hard to put the kicks on your foot..way different than the 09 pair..once it’s on however I’m okay and can forget these changes 😂😂

Just finding out about this release now.. luckily I Still have my 2015 pair, barely used. Now please bring back the all black pair, or the black royals and I’m straight.

Back
Top Bottom