Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

4C116E5F-D11D-4F58-985D-0D41950EA649.png

Same :lol: .. F boys! Also need Godzilla's. Made the mistake of passing on the 2013 or w/e it was because I had the 07s :lol: those are hangin by a thread if not on archive mode |l

My dumbass sold the '13 pair of Godzillas I had. Think I only wore them like twice. Sold them for like $90 on ebay. Had got them on discount from Champs. Box was beat to hell though.

NT makes this mistake all the time. That's not entirely accurate. A display doesn't mean "sitting" exactly. Is it a FSR? Little sizes? Big sizes? Gotta give more info than just a display and a quick caption. What if I need a 12 and the biggest is an 8?

NT makes this mistake all the time. That's not entirely accurate. A display doesn't mean "sitting" exactly. Is it a FSR? Little sizes? Big sizes? Gotta give more info than just a display and a quick caption. What if I need a 12 and the biggest is an 8?
They have sizes bro, ftl also still had some sizes..

Feels like a millennial thing.

A day or two or week is not sitting.

Back
Top Bottom