Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Huh?? Bro, they sold out at most locations. These ain't hitting discount

My little bro passed on that Rockets/USA colorway for his shop, and said his phone line has been lit up like Christmas for em all day. Nobody saw this one coming.

Peace,
J

I thought the USA would be an EASY cop with everything that came out this weekend and because it's a Barkley. However, with the price point being $140, that helps too. Nubuck is on point and overall a nice looking shoe.

Both HoH's by me (NJ and NY) sold out of these. Paramus HoH got only 18 pairs however. Footaction sold out. Called about 7 different Kicks-USA's around in Passaic county...they were either sold out of all or most sizes, or didn't get them. Finally found my size 8 down in Orange Kicks-USA. I have a USA Dream Team jersey ready to go for all patriotic holidays this summer. Will post pics when I can grab some shots.

dc30 dc30

Little bro said he asked a few manager/owner buddies and none of them ordered these. His suspicion is that prebooks weren't quite bad enough to scrap the color altogether, but WERE bad enough to cut the production numbers pretty drastically.

Peace,
J

dc30 dc30

Little bro said he asked a few manager/owner buddies and none of them ordered these. His suspicion is that prebooks weren't quite bad enough to scrap the color altogether, but WERE bad enough to cut the production numbers pretty drastically.

Peace,
J

Yeah, It seemed it was equal parts places sold out...or flat out didn't get them/order. Either way I'm glad I got my pair with a few phone calls and a lead foot to beat closing time lol.

I think another thing that factored into these CB's being sold out is the horrible treatment the CB's got 2 years ago with that vac tec. I think people might have been clamoring to get their hands on a quality pair. Once those white/blacks come out I will make sure not to wait later in the day to get them.

dc30 dc30

Peace,
J
So it wasn't that far off to think a day one sellout of this CW had something to do wit production numbers??? ppl should expect a good amount of the other pairs to hit stores.

I thought the USA would be an EASY cop with everything that came out this weekend and because it's a Barkley. However, with the price point being $140, that helps too. Nubuck is on point and overall a nice looking shoe.

Both HoH's by me (NJ and NY) sold out of these. Paramus HoH got only 18 pairs however. Footaction sold out. Called about 7 different Kicks-USA's around in Passaic county...they were either sold out of all or most sizes, or didn't get them. Finally found my size 8 down in Orange Kicks-USA. I have a USA Dream Team jersey ready to go for all patriotic holidays this summer. Will post pics when I can grab some shots.

I'm surprised that these sold out at many places. I figured this was going to be one of those 'under-the-radar' type releases with everything else that was dropping over the weekend. I copped mine Friday morning from Footlocker, I was literally in and out. The thing that probably helped me was that this release was on a Friday morning as opposed to a Saturday morning, the mall was EMPTY while everybody else was at work/school.

I think white laces and the white lace holders with either the red or navy tongue would work, but everything colored is too much.
I have a pair of dunks in a CW sort of like the pic..they are all blue upper,tongue & laces..they are a dope shoe..I was going based off that..but white in the laces probably wouldn't hurt it.

Im replacing the laces with a set of red laces wit gold tips like the foams. Ill post pics once the laces come in

Wore my pair today I'm a true size 15. About halfway though the day my big toe statred throbbing on both feet. I took the insoles out and it felt a whole lot better. My advice is to go a half size up or a whole size up on this retro.  Also these were really difficult to put on the sock/boot liner is very snug. My problem is gaonna be finding a size 16 

Back
Top Bottom