Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Sneakernews shows the white/purple cw coming out next friday. Does anyone know if this is confirmed bcuz im tryna see if i should buy the bobcats this weekend or wait n get these n the 5s next weekend

Sneakernews shows the white/purple cw coming out next friday. Does anyone know if this is confirmed bcuz im tryna see if i should buy the bobcats this weekend or wait n get these n the 5s next weekend
Other than SN I haven't seen a date..but it looks to be about right..almost a month between that & the 1st drop..will grab if I see them out there.

Good news if that is the case. I can wait one more week for these :pimp:
I wanted these since they announced them..had the Blk/Prp in school,these I wanted too but $125 for two of the same sneaker was next to impossible to explain why it was necessary lol

Those are absolutely terrible pics. There is a lot of rose gold/copper on these. I'm not a fan, personally, but those FTL pics don't help their cause.

Peace,
J

Interesting

I just wish they went basic black durabuck

You and me both, brother.

Peace,
J

EDIT: Here's a better pic...

Last edited:
yea they dropped the ball on those canvas joints
Especially being the black nubuck wit gold hits was a staple CW in the Force line when I was younger..the gold even looked good on some all white uppers..but it's really dope wit the black nubuck.

Saw em today at my local HOH...not that bad but not my cup of tea...waitin on the og white and black..copped on site

Back
Top Bottom