Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

I'm just checking in...and I missed it. Crazy part is I was up this morning at that time but didn't check any sites or NT period. Oh well, I guess I really don't want these 😂

Damn, missed em again smh. They just gotta release on Nike SNKRS sometime, right? Geez.. i really gotta stay in this thread lol

Missed em again smh... need the 8.5

did the sneaker sites post this or was this a lucky find?

Last edited:
Don't shoes like these ultimately go on heavy discount? I'm lost.
for whatever reason maybe due to covid the shipments arent getting here so its like a staggered release. so resellers are taking advantage of people in this pandemic era of slow shipments by buying and seeing if they can catch people feening hard enough to get 3 bills.

they are doing it with alot of shoes that would otherwise go on sale

i dont think its just the regular resellers either we talkin bout the walmart black friday tickle me elmo crowd

I think these are flying online because some spots stores may be closed and maybe didn't get stock, idk. It's similar to what happened with the Flints, but I don't see these being anywhere near as popular at the Flints

Lucky find . 8.5 was never avaliable when I stumbled upon it.
That’s dope and you got the discount. I’ll definitely be refreshing that page throughout the day. Definitely have a better chance at a quiet restock before the sneaker sites blast it to everyone and everyone with a bot

That’s dope and you got the discount. I’ll definitely be refreshing that page throughout the day. Definitely have a better chance at a quiet restock before the sneaker sites blast it to everyone and everyone with a bot

Idk what time zone your in but check around 5-6am central. They restocked these twice back 2 back around that time

Thx! What did you type in to search for the shoe? I can never find them anytime I’ve searched their site...
I typed in air max2 cb 94. But I’ve been having the same experience.

Every day this last week, and probably longer, I was searching at random times on various sites including Hibbets, JD, undft, Unknwn, footsites, even google search, and they weren’t showing up anywhere.

I just happened to up today in time for @bmandagod’s post, searched it and got my size in time.

20200822_105035.jpg

2020 editions are🔥 in hand.
For me its tts, just got to turn your toes sideways to get em on initially, once youre pass the top collar they fit fine.
Are you TTS in Jordan 1s and Air Force 1s as well?

Yeah when I saw these were coming out again, I was on the fence if I should cop or not, at $160. On sale would make more sense.
Then the fact I can’t even get em made me want them more. I should fall back and just let it happen if it happens, maybe cop on disco if they ever get a full release.
✌️

Sizes on Hibbett right now. Shouts to bmandagod bmandagod for the heads up. Ordered my TTS 8. They didn’t have my .5 up in 8.5 available. Gonna take y’all word that these are TTS and just a little hard to put on :ohwell:. Automatic $25 discount in the cart as well

Attachments

• 274CD03E-5BD8-4BB7-B607-59220555EE18.png
    274CD03E-5BD8-4BB7-B607-59220555EE18.png
    340 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom