Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

I attempted to purchase an 8 again this morning and just got an email 10 min ago saying it was cancelled lol. 2 straight days I woke up early and got my order cancelled on hibbett

On the bright side, I have another 25% to use on Hibbett when I try again tomorrow lol... dropped it down to $130+ tax

just got off the phone with customer service and they’re saying the inventory shows 0. Not sure why every morning more pairs show up or how some ppl are able to get theirs through. I’m down to keep trying Hibbett everyday because I wasn’t trying to pay $160 or resell anyways.. maybe I’ll get lucky after enough tries lol

After yesterday I had a feeling it was gonna Be cancelled again tho so I went back and added it back to my cart right after I checked out so next time I see it’s in stock I can go straight to check out. Already got the new 25% applied too

Attachments

• 70AE844D-F003-4BC4-BE08-670F6D6BBB1E.png
    70AE844D-F003-4BC4-BE08-670F6D6BBB1E.png
    505.1 KB · Views: 444
  • 4A985891-83C0-4E39-B172-B495B9AD80A5.jpeg
    4A985891-83C0-4E39-B172-B495B9AD80A5.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 619
Last edited:
i copped a pair this morning and the code didnt work cuz i forgot to add the dash lol... woulda saved 15 bucks...but i doubt my order from this morning will go through... this is why i didnt bother to cancel and order again with the code

i copped a pair this morning and the code didnt work cuz i forgot to add the dash lol... woulda saved 15 bucks...but i doubt my order from this morning will go through... this is why i didnt bother to cancel and order again with the code
Both days my orders have been cancelled an hour after ordering.. if you haven’t gotten a cancellation yet yours is probably good

my order just got cancelled... if they restock on hibbets im not even going to try and order since this is the second time they cancelled my order smh... not surprised though... thats why i didnt even bother with the 25% code

I ordered again this morning too with the 25%/$40 off code lol still awaiting that cancellation or shipping email. I already have to get up for work so I just randomly check while I’m brushing my teeth or somethin. doesn’t hurt to keep trying Hibbett for now seeing as someone did get a shipment the other day and they’re selling for way under retail

I ordered again this morning too with the 25%/$40 off code lol still awaiting that cancellation or shipping email. I already have to get up for work so I just randomly check while I’m brushing my teeth or somethin. doesn’t hurt to keep trying Hibbett for now seeing as someone did get a shipment the other day and they’re selling for way under retail
U good bro if they was to cancel it they already would’ve. I got my shipping email yesterday on a size 14

More sizes went up this morning?
I checked around 8:15 and nada... unless they had pairs earlier than that?
what website?
Hibbetts. Yea I ordered around 7:30 eastern for $135. Just got shipping on my pair.

Back
Top Bottom