Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Was literally on hibbetts probably about 5 mins before they dropped. Was in line at Chick-Fil- A for breakfast, come out and they're gone :rolleyes

It went from FSR, too scattered sizes, too completely gone. It’s like they pulled them down off the site those last 6/7 sizes didn’t sell out at the exact same time.

They've been releasing so randomly I don't even know how they would get bots set up. On top of that these are going for $60-100 over retail? The shoes aren't even mainstream enough to horde
I thought bots are designed to monitor a site and checkout as soon as something is available

Seem like big sizes are flying everywhere. I want to double up simply bc who knows when these will retro after this and how bad the quality will be then. But Jimmy Jazz only had 8-9.5 available smh. Glad I didnt drive across town for nothing. Hibbett pair should be in today.

i checked out my size 14 twice. The first time I got an error scree but i got an order conformation. When i realized i had two orders put in i canceled one because i wasnt sure what hibbets policy was on more than 1 order.

I got 2 sizes in case of fit issues. On initial fit, they fit TTS. The seam where the bootie attaches in the toe box seems to rub the top of foot though. It may be the tox box height is not sufficient for my foot. Not sure if this is gonna be an annoyance going forward.

I ordered an 8 the other day... it was originally scheduled for Friday delivery but it got bumped up to today. I’m a TTS 8 in Jordan 1s, Air Force 1s, air Max 1s, Air Max 95s... and a 8.5 in Air Max 97s, Foams, Huaraches, etc

for those who’s sizing looks similar to mine in those shoes ill let you know how my TTS fits today. I never saw an 8.5 available to order the previous days so if there was a FSR today wow. I always saw like 3 of the same sizes grayed out every time

Back
Top Bottom