Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

i checked out my size 14 twice. The first time I got an error scree but i got an order conformation. When i realized i had two orders put in i canceled one because i wasnt sure what hibbets policy was on more than 1 order.

Man I just need one size 14

I want em too, but even that's doing too much, and for $160 plus tax and shipping if you can't find a code either. Can't be in that much of a rush to give away funds during this time, and for a lot around these parts, to just sit in the closet on ice...nah lol

I ordered an 8 the other day... it was originally scheduled for Friday delivery but it got bumped up to today. I’m a TTS 8 in Jordan 1s, Air Force 1s, air Max 1s, Air Max 95s... and a 8.5 in Air Max 97s, Foams, Huaraches, etc

for those who’s sizing looks similar to mine in those shoes ill let you know how my TTS fits today. I never saw an 8.5 available to order the previous days so if there was a FSR today wow. I always saw like 3 of the same sizes grayed out every time

You’re probably gonna need that 8.5 in the Barkley’s

I don’t know if I should wear my 2012 Barclays they’re dead stock I just don’t want them to break on me after wear or 2 especially in the heat

I recently sold a pair of Jordan thunder 4s it came out in 2012 I sold them for the same reason I saw somebody take a picture on Instagram he said after two wears part of the shoe separated

Last edited:
2012...you should be good.

I was just thinking about the "Godzilla" Barkleys and was wondering how they got that name when that wasn't even the commercial where he battled Godzilla. That commercial was very effective lol, but I get how that shoe would be called that though.

Just had a little bit of an argument with somebody on eBay for $257 with tax and shipping included But I thought about it and said why am I paying that much for a Barkley shoe

I asked the seller if he would be able to give me a refund as it was less than an hour since I made the payment told him I found a place locally that has the shoe for retail price

He started rambling on that we entered into a contract and I agreed on the price he hadI mentioned all this other BS And I had buyers remorse

I asked him two times if he was going to ship the shoe out today because when he originally offered me a price of 260 I told him no and he said it said in the notes that he would ship it out today I told him I would pay 225 and not a dollar more for Barkley’s
he told me I was a headache after that I told him and I quote
” if I’m such a headache why don’t you just give me my money back I asked you a question and you being a seller don’t need to have an attitude with me do you want to give me bad feedback go ahead I don’t need this from someone I’m giving $257 to”

luckily I got under his skin and I got my money back this is one of the reasons I never used to use eBay back in the day But for the past year I’ve been using in a little bit more and I really would rather not

Too Bad Stockx is such a pain in the *** with their slow shipping I’d rather deal with StockX Before the shipping slow down then buy on eBay any day of the week

what a jerk

Last edited:
Just wa
Just had a little bit of an argument with somebody on eBay for $257 with tax and shipping included But I thought about it and said why am I paying that much for a Barkley shoe

I asked the seller if he would be able to give me a refund as it was less than an hour since I made the payment told him I found a place locally that has the shoe for retail price

He started rambling on that we entered into a contract and I agreed on the price he hadI mentioned all this other BS And I had buyers remorse

I asked him two times if he was going to ship the shoe out today because when he originally offered me a price of 260 I told him no and he said it said in the notes that he would ship it out today I told him I would pay 225 and not a dollar more for Barkley’s
he told me I was a headache after that I told him and I quote
” if I’m such a headache why don’t you just give me my money back I asked you a question and you being a seller don’t need to have an attitude with me do you want to give me bad feedback go ahead I don’t need this from someone I’m giving $257 to”

luckily I got under his skin and I got my money back this is one of the reasons I never used to use eBay back in the day But for the past year I’ve been using in a little bit more and I really would rather not

Took Bad Stockx such a pain in the *** with their slow shipping I’d rather deal with StockX Before the shipping slow down then buy on eBay any day of the week

what a jerk
Just wait on the restock bro hibbett restock every morning around 5-7 am

Those Hibbett restocks keep happening because they’re being shipped from random local stores’ inventory. There may be another slew of sizes tomorrow representing someone else’s stock who they ship from. Shipping delays might be why all stores’ inventory wasn’t loaded at once... similar to how SP works

You’re probably gonna need that 8.5 in the Barkley’s

I don’t know if I should wear my 2012 Barclays they’re dead stock I just don’t want them to break on me after wear or 2 especially in the heat

I recently sold a pair of Jordan thunder 4s it came out in 2012 I sold them for the same reason I saw somebody take a picture on Instagram he said after two where part of the shoe separated
I tried to cop 3 different days off Hibbett. Never once saw an 8.5 so I figured I’d try my luck TTS. Hope the 8 is manageable but I’ll find out when I get back from work

I just got my Jimmy Jazz pair in and going a half size up was the perfect fit. That inner sock liner is a #*^! to put on. Once you get the shoe on it’s money.

20200827_134842.jpg

Damn hibbet sent this raggedy *** box lmao

Just got my TTS 8.. and the box didnt come beat up lol

they’re not hard to put on IMO like others said. I don’t see any difference in putting these on from Jordan 6s, 7s and 8s. All you do is pull the back tab and you’re good. They fit pretty much TTS in my opinion. If you want more room at the front then go .5 size up... I wouldn’t suggest full size. There’s a little room at the front TTS for me.. not much but I mean, I gave em the walk test and they feel fine. There’s as much room as the front as I have when I wear TTS 95s

shouts to bmandagod bmandagod for starting this Hibbett craze and Hibbett for cancelling 2 of my orders and granting me 2 different 25%s to use to purchase these lol

Attachments

• F45DCC17-6438-4443-B258-7F675477ECAF.jpeg
    F45DCC17-6438-4443-B258-7F675477ECAF.jpeg
    210.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 9A86F7D3-F63F-4424-A81C-05BB2E7CC4EE.jpeg
    9A86F7D3-F63F-4424-A81C-05BB2E7CC4EE.jpeg
    218.6 KB · Views: 72
  • DF3E9184-788B-4351-88A1-158BE21D9451.jpeg
    DF3E9184-788B-4351-88A1-158BE21D9451.jpeg
    266 KB · Views: 111
Back
Top Bottom