NIKE AIR MISSION RETURN'S "Junior Seau’s"....OUT NOW

I don't browse this thread that much anymore, but just wanted to share that FNL will be carrying these too, if it wasn't known.
Managed to take a few pics earlier.

I've been looking forward to these for a while. Pretty impressed in person.
nthat.gif
Have you heard of a confirmed release date?

12/07/13.. nike did ok job on these retro, but these shoes do hurt my feet after awhile, might just got to break them in. but yea you all still waiting on these to be release? I been had my pair since last week.

12/07/13.. nike did ok job on these retro, but these shoes do hurt my feet after awhile, might just got to break them in. but yea you all still waiting on these to be release? I been had my pair since last week.

yall still waiting on the white/blk/blue ones? Had mines since Friday. :smile:
so basically what you're saying is...you've had them since last week/friday

had them since Friday, they are in stores in va. not so press about these, waiting for the all blk pair.

did u take that pic with an etch a sketch? lol horrible quality but congrats on them, how do the feel on feet and the quality?

By looking at the pictures up there they look really good. Will be purchasing with my $20 Footlocker coupon as well as the $10 reward. $90+ tax

nthat.gif

Why on earth are you still addressing me....

Pics up top look good. Man The 7th can't come soon enough! :smile: :pimp:

What's the official retail on these fyi

Last edited:
Finishline will carry them huh??? NIIICCCEEEEEE!!! Got a rewards coupon I need to use asap. 87 out the door sounds like a winner to me

So what the 1st color/colors that will be released???.....the White/Blue pair and confirmed date is 12/07??.....i been seeing pairs up on ebay and was wondering what was going on wit these!!

^

it's been established the white/royal will release first on the 7th. From what I'm seeing, doesn't look like the other OG CWs will release this year. Hopefully sometime early next year?? :nerd:

my computer got a built in cam I used, ****** quality...the shoe hurts your feeyt for awhile until you break them in.. damn thou yall waiting on the 7th? wtf them ***** is in stores everywhere in va.

damn yall still aint geta pair yet? lol I got mines from shoe city in Richmond va since yall want me to be more specific.

Hope dude feels just as cool for buying them early when there are FSRs sitting around for half price.

...This is a fine shoe. My younger brother had a pair when they originally came out. But, nobody is checking for these things.

Yeah congrats!. But saying "Y'all haven't gotten your pairs yet" for the 3rd time makes you sound like you are gloating.

Hope dude feels just as cool for buying them early when there are FSRs sitting around for half price.

...This is a fine shoe. My younger brother had a pair when they originally came out. But, nobody is checking for these things.
That's a shame that nobody is checking for these. I guess it's a different generation now. Everyone going crazy over retro J's and foamposites. Back when these came out people was going nuts for these. Everything that Nike dropped was original and fresh, not just a new color way of the shoe that has been released over and over again. It's like people camp out over a retro Jordan that has a spec of new red paint in the midsole and a store only get 5 pairs. I'm glad I'm out the shoe game because I just don't get it.

Back in the day there wasn't internet, camp outs, hyper strikes, and sneakers selling over $200. The shoes would show up at your local spot, you copped it, and people would be on your jock for 3 months. 

Not saying I totally agree that people won't be checking for these, but let's just face it..... This shoe thing of ours will never go back to the way it used to be

These will be similar to how the speed turfs sold. Certain colorways will be sought after (royals & blacks) while the others collect dust.

like i said on the air raid thread...

comparing past retros to nowadays is like comparing how people watched movies in the 90s to how they watch now.we are worlds apart!

the missions were hot in 1994 alot of people had them but they still went on heavy discount 50% off was the highest i remember .

im not shocked by anything selling out nowadays you create enough hype around it,its gone.how many people could care less about those red am90s until kanye wore em.the culture has changed 100%.i walked into footlocker the other day and asked to have my foot measured and the dudes response was "really?".when i worked there many years back that was the basics.ask the customer if he/she was looking for anything special and before they even had a chance to pick anything up you asked"do you need your foot measured?"also people would spend 20-30 mins looking around.compared to nowadays where i am sure new employees are taught how to manage lines and not much else.

the need to be fresh has always existed but it was diff when i was growing up,you waited for hand-me-downs and would just borrow each others stuff.its the combo between sneakers being a cool thing and kids being more spoiled.i agree they will probably sell close to speed turfs but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom