NIKE AIR MISSION RETURN'S "Junior Seau’s"....OUT NOW

View media item 671565
They are on sale at my Champs.

damn I spy the GS pair as well? :nerd:

Do I need to make a run to my local champs? I'm in the south as well.... not Georgia, but the south nonetheless.

And I don't even think these will set out like some of the speed turfs did (which is great for those of us who really want them) Being able to cop all CWs on discount shouldn't be an issue. That is until Wale or somebody shows up in them :lol:

Last edited:
That's a shame that nobody is checking for these. I guess it's a different generation now. Everyone going crazy over retro J's and foamposites. Back when these came out people was going nuts for these. Everything that Nike dropped was original and fresh, not just a new color way of the shoe that has been released over and over again. It's like people camp out over a retro Jordan that has a spec of new red paint in the midsole and a store only get 5 pairs. I'm glad I'm out the shoe game because I just don't get it.

Back in the day there wasn't internet, camp outs, hyper strikes, and sneakers selling over $200. The shoes would show up at your local spot, you copped it, and people would be on your jock for 3 months. 

I'm not even sure I'd say these were THAT "hot" back in the day. They were popular, and they weren't OD expensive, but a lot of people who got them bought them partially because of price - they weren't as expensive as the truly high-end Nike and Jordan sigs. They kind of fell into that "hood classic" bucket. The "Air Ups" were kind of in the same vein. Good, popular shoes that were a bit more accessible than the top of the line stuff.

Again, a perfectly fine shoe nonetheless. I like both the royal and the black CW. But, nobody was "jocking you for 3 months" over a pair of Air Missions, even in 1994.

We didn't get GS yet. But I'm just going to cop at th end of December with one of the homies' 30%. THen get another when I can get em for around 60 ish.

We didn't get GS yet. But I'm just going to cop at th end of December with one of the homies' 30%. THen get another when I can get em for around 60 ish.

you sure? that pair in the background def looks like a GS shoe---look at the sole.

Or did ya'll just get mens and preschool?

Last edited:
LOL at biproberts aren't we just splitting hairs here?whats the difference between hot and popular?

alot of people wore them and liked them.should we discredit af1s popularity in the 2000s because they were only 70$?

price is a non topic once the ball gets rollin.i dare you to find a cross trainer that got more air time then the missions.

so please give me an example of a hot shoe in 94 since these weren"t in your eyes.

LOL at biproberts aren't we just splitting hairs here?whats the difference between hot and popular?

alot of people wore them and liked them.should we discredit af1s popularity in the 2000s because they were only 70$?

price is a non topic once the ball gets rollin.i dare you to find a cross trainer that got more air time then the missions.

so please give me an example of a hot shoe in 94 since these weren"t in your eyes.
I agree with you. In Los Angeles, turf trainers were all the rage. I want nike to retro the SPATS, Bowls, Accels, Pro streaks, etc. 

damn I spy the GS pair as well?
nerd.gif

Do I need to make a run to my local champs? I'm in the south as well.... not Georgia, but the south nonetheless.

And I don't even think these will set out like some of the speed turfs did (which is great for those of us who really want them) Being able to cop all CWs on discount shouldn't be an issue. That is until Wale or somebody shows up in them
laugh.gif
I saw the blue and white pair on the wall this past Wednesday at a Champs down here in Jackson, MS!

I agree with you. In Los Angeles, turf trainers were all the rage. I want nike to retro the SPATS, Bowls, Accels, Pro streaks, etc. 
This. During the summer, I remember calling every shoe store to find a pair of the black/white Turmoils then took a 2 hr bus ride from Glendale to Sherman Oaks to cop. My first brush with hype
laugh.gif

This. During the summer, I remember calling every shoe store to find a pair of the black/white Turmoils then took a 2 hr bus ride from Glendale to Sherman Oaks to cop. My first brush with hype
laugh.gif
I forgot to mention the turmoils. I won a pair on ebay but they crumble first step out the house.

I peep the Oregon diamond turfs
I saw the Oregon Diamond turfs on Thanksgiving, had them in hand and just wasn't impressed with them.  Don't get me wrong I LOVE some Diamond Turfs but they just don't do it for me.  I would rather get the gamma green and the blue and red ones with baseball stitching on them.

Last edited:
these are $110? man give it some time and these will easily be had for under $100. might grab a pair for that price but i really want the 96 turfs (deions) instead

Back
Top Bottom