NIKE AIR MISSION RETURN'S "Junior Seau’s"....OUT NOW

If you have friends at FTL, FA, Champs. Now is the time to cop. It's F&F 50%
pimp.gif
Any Los Angeles NTers in here? I need that.

man my local spot not gettin them and my nearest mall is like 40 min.gonna pass on this cw.

Last edited:
Definitely in the mall at NC, didn't peep any pairs in FootL or FinishL

No doubt , I'm from here... I been on NT about 8 years and can't remember seeing many people from or that stay in the Jack. Good deal

No doubt , I'm from here... I been on NT about 8 years and can't remember seeing many people from or that stay in the Jack. Good deal

Yea man I been on here since high school like 00-01... Had a different name till they switched everything up here! To

Iced in, didn't have a chance to get out this weekend; hopefully tomorrow I'll find a GS pair.

Saw online though the smallest men's size is an 8 :frown: Definite buzz kill but the GS still look "ok" so I'm still happy.

Didn't find any of the pairs in the mall over the weekend. Went to Champs, Finish line.

Will try and hit up another mall to see if they have them. Or I just buy them online.

But was happy to get the Air Veers for $50 shipped.

these look good but does the blue look dark to anyone else? wish it was a little brighter/more vibrant

Didn't find any of the pairs in the mall over the weekend. Went to Champs, Finish line.

Will try and hit up another mall to see if they have them. Or I just buy them online.

Where?

Checked a bunch of places--men's are def everywhere but GS is no where around.

I'm thinking they'll be out a week or two from now; they did the same thing with the DT 2s. Mens first, then kids were on shelves a few weeks later.

Check north riverside. Finishline has them.
I work in the area, but footlocker on the strip mall by maddison and Pulaski got them too.

^ thanks, I'll make sure to check out north riverside. I had gone Orland Park and they don't have a variety of shoe stores

These will be scooped very soon. A most for me. I've been waiting for this rerelease.

It sucks wearing a size 14. Nobody has them. I tried on a 13 today and it's not bad. I did find spot that had a 14 so if they still have them tomorrow I'm going to cop.  Otherwise it will be the 13.

Any word on when the black color way will drop?

These look way better in person by the way

Back
Top Bottom