NIKE AIR MISSION RETURN'S "Junior Seau’s"....OUT NOW

Damn these aint selling too well.

nostalgia shoe I guess.

outlet bound for sure :smile:

On one hand, I'm happy because it'll save me money. On the other hand, it sucks because Nike needs to retro more turf shoes, and poor sales don't help.

It's good to see there's no hype revolving around these. Will get these when they drop at a nice discount and use my WC rewards like I did with the Veers, Air Way Up and Flight One's.

These are really hard to find. I went to almost every Footlocker, they didn't have them. Places like Jimmy Jazz and Hyperactive have them, but not my size. I wound up ordering them from Footlocker.

^^ That's just *** backwards. Nike knows (or should know) that the ppl really checkin for this shoe are primarily interested in the og colorways

not tryin tell another man how to rock his gear but i think cats get too caught up in the trends! not everything looks hot with skinny pinrolled pants especially shoes with some bulk.

My boo bought my pair as a Christmas gift :pimp: :pimp:

waiting for the shipment to arrive! He ordered them sunday morning so I think they'll get here hopefully by Saturday.

^^nice,does anybody not remember any others cws from back in the day?i never saw anybody with the navys or the reds.

just mainly saw the royals and blacks. btw nike should retro that navy cw.

^ besides the three we've seen the only other OG colorway I remember are the dark green joints. Think they were lows though.

bringembackmissions_461255.jpg
THESE and the blk/wht highs

would be nice.

even the pine green lows or blk/wht lows would be nice.

Seen em' in person :nthat:

Still can't bring myself to pay retail, knowing that by March or April these will prob be $60.
Can't really rock em' during these Chicago winters.

Easy pass on those volts...

Anyone have a rd on the blk/wht's?....JM?

that's really the only cw I'm waiting on

Back
Top Bottom