NIKE AIR MISSION RETURN'S "Junior Seau’s"....OUT NOW

It sucks wearing a size 14. Nobody has them. I tried on a 13 today and it's not bad. I did find spot that had a 14 so if they still have them tomorrow I'm going to cop. Otherwise it will be the 13.

Any word on when the black color way will drop?

These look way better in person by the way

I need the blacks and reds STAT. Royals are my least fav actually.

dudes not feelin this cw that much??

waiting for them to go on sale?

lazy cameramen.  i thought cats were pumped on these no pick up post??

I copped the other day. I haven't wore them out yet but when I do I will rock them with the strap up like we did back then.

I was originally holding out for the black color way but decided to go ahead and cop these too because 1 year from now I would be wishing I did. They look better in person IMO.

I copped the other day. I haven't wore them out yet but when I do I will rock them with the strap up like we did back then.

I was originally holding out for the black color way but decided to go ahead and cop these too because 1 year from now I would be wishing I did. They look better in person IMO.

Oh yeah, they make your feet look mad small. These are a size 14

^^ nice man ,diggin those jeans .the missions gotta be rocked with baggy or fitted jeans.any skinny jeans would just look wack with these.

like i said not a huge fan of the royals and since my local spot didnt get em i might hold off i havent decided yet.

and imo i think they look good strapped or unstrapped .

View media item 691003I got my pair from finish line but they are at champs, footlocker, footaction, kicks usa, etc. Getting the toddler pair for when I have a kid. They are $50 in TD size. These were my #1 favorite shoe ever, holy grails...my wife got me a cake made of the red air missions as a wedding gift. It was CRAZY!!!! I'm gonna try n post a pic after I go through our wedding pics.

Last edited:
man i just saw on tsg a bunch of wack cws,i guess it was naive of me to think otherwise.but i seriously thought they were gonna keep it to a few retro + cws.i even saw mesh on the tongue .smh.

man i just saw on tsg a bunch of wack cws,i guess it was naive of me to think otherwise.but i seriously thought they were gonna keep it to a few retro + cws.i even saw mesh on the tongue .smh.

man I already knew based on how they bastardized all the other turfs---this one would be no diff.

Just give me OG cws and I'm done.

in the edge of the pic it looks like the black/white pair that released some years back, also it looks like white/royal nike air up real nice

That cool grey CW has nice color blocking. On a side note. I tried on a pair today and must say. They are just ok. The pair had some weird stitching bump I could feel at my pinky toe. It was where the strap was sewn into the side of the shoe. Maybe it was just this pair. Also I felt the build quality. And it felt cheap. I will wait for them to be heavily discounted. Really not worth retail.

Last edited:
Just waitin for the black/white colorway and white/red/black. The quality on this sneaker is on point. Thank you Nike.

^ no doubt everyone is.will smith was 27 when he did bad boys and he pulled the black joints off well.such a casual colorway!the reds are the only pair i know of that has the colored nike stamp on the midsole.im driving myself crazy waiting for these joints to drop.

Damn these aint selling too well.

nostalgia shoe I guess.

outlet bound for sure :smile:

nostalgia shoe I guess.

outlet bound for sure
smile.gif
Same can be said for 90% of all non Jordan retro or Foam shoe

nostalgia shoe I guess.

outlet bound for sure
smile.gif
I am kind of waiting for the price to drop a little more for these.  Trying to get two pairs of Infrared 3lab5's is going to set me back more than I had intended.

Back
Top Bottom