NIKE AIR MISSION RETURN'S "Junior Seau’s"....OUT NOW

What's crazy is, the sole art on this shoe supposed to look like that on the men size jungle air raids and the nubuck on this shoe supposed to be on the men size all blk mission. this shoe is a kick in the face to og heads. btw these are gs

What's crazy is, the sole art on this shoe supposed to look like that on the men size jungle air raids and the nubuck on this shoe supposed to be on the men size all blk mission. this shoe is a kick in the face to og heads. btw these are gs
Yup sure enough that is the old Air Raid sole, because I had that pair.  SMH.

Any1 know where i could possibly find the white/red/black 9.5 for under 79.00??.....thats the best i found so far but want them for lower than that 
laugh.gif

Anyone know if the white and blue's are available in any stores?

Plenty of Nike Factory stores have them in stock for good deals

Try Lee, Massachusetts. I believe the price is 69.99 right now...can't remember off the top of my head but give them a call..just google the number

I would like to take the time out to thank the beasts and Nike for allowing me to cop pairs for $35. The volts just might be my favorite colorway now.

I would like to take the time out to thank the beasts and Nike for allowing me to cop pairs for $35. The volts just might be my favorite colorway now.
You got the Oregon Duck ones?  If not then that is why you say the Volts.

Nope, If that outsole was yellow strike instead of apple green and didn't have that O on the tongue, then maybe i wouldn't say that.

The nike factory store in new Orleans had the black/volts for $89.99 with 20% off this weekend. I almost got them , but I decided to wait until they went down further in price. I slept on the red/white/black colorway last month when the outlet had them for 39.99.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom