NIKE AIR MISSION RETURN'S "Junior Seau’s"....OUT NOW

Black and royal for me. Maybe 2 pairs i dunno. Never had these but my lil sis did. I was so jealous lol.

Hopefully they release all the colors at once in December.. While people are jumping through hoops for a JB release, I'll be grabbing these with coupons and all.lol

All the colors at once?

:lol: Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill.
Yep, Basically they did that with the Nike Air Way Up and the Veers they are releasing on the same day with multiple CW.
Maybe a couple of weeks apart. As long as I get them.

Last edited:
Finally. I Just Threw My OG White/Blue And Black/Whites Away Since They Started Crumbling.

once again dj envy wearing my fav colorway.love the socks tucked into the jeans used to do that in middle school,it was more popular with boots than sneakers tho.

I have been waiting for this shoe to retro for forever now....one of my childhood fav kicks....and they better retro the black cw

*edit*

So I read there dropping this DEC. and the price will be $115

Wht/red cw and the blk cw are dropping also

Nike Air Mission
White/Black-True Royal
629467-102
I will be sure to put aside about $400-500 of Christmas money for a few pairs of these.  Maybe double for some stocking purposes, pull them out in a year or two, CLEAN.
These are like the sexiest shoes ever... definently adding to my casual collection..
Pretty bold statement.

I will be sure to put aside about $400-500 of Christmas money for a few pairs of these.  Maybe double for some stocking purposes, pull them out in a year or two, CLEAN.

Pretty bold statement.
400-500 from christmas, i got that for the first time last year for christmas and thats only cuz my job gave me that as a bonus lol must be nice

400-500 from christmas, i got that for the first time last year for christmas and thats only cuz my job gave me that as a bonus lol must be nice
Certainly not bragging, only saying that I will put aside $400 - 500 between now and Christmas that will be used for purchasing these.  In 5 months that shouldn't be hard for anyone to come up with if they are serious about the shoes.  Teens can't pick up easy money with paper routes and cutting grass, part time job.

Certainly not bragging, only saying that I will put aside $400 - 500 between now and Christmas that will be used for purchasing these.  In 5 months that shouldn't be hard for anyone to come up with if they are serious about the shoes.  Teens can't pick up easy money with paper routes and cutting grass, part time job.
lol ok i thought your family was giving you more than that for christmas, yeah saving that much shouldnt be too hard depending on financial situation

lol ok i thought your family was giving you more than that for christmas, yeah saving that much shouldnt be too hard depending on financial situation
Grown.  Gone are the days of getting money for Christmas, if I want something for Christmas might as well buy it for myself.  Sigh I miss those days of getting clothes and stuff for Christmas and birthdays.
mean.gif
.  Wife usually gets me a good gift here and there, and a terrible one to go with it.
mad.gif
.  Oh how nice you got me a scarf...

This is fantastic news.

Here's my story. I worked at Finish Line back when these first dropped (mid 90's). Back then shipments of the same shoe would come in periodically. These kicks were the hottest thing out and everyone wanted them. I remember not having enough cash to cop so I waited, but my size never came back in. We didn't have ebay back then so I was out of luck. I remember getting so frustrated selling pair after pair and never having a pair of my own. Then when NIke started retro'ing shoes I got frustrated gain because the never retro'd the Missions. There as a wack version of the Missions that Champs carried exclusively but they were nowhere near the OG's.

I'm grown now and rarely wear sneakers but I will be copping the all black and the white/royals just for old time's sake. I just hope it's not a crazy release because I don't do the camp out thing.

With these releasing in Dec. they will fly under the radar at least until after the Holidays but if you ask they will end up on sale.

does anyone remember the retail price for these back then,i think they were under 100$? either way its crazy to think such a popular shoe still went on sale.thats unheard of now.

Must have..I actually remember seein these in an Eastbay catalog back in the day..

Back
Top Bottom