NIKE AIR MISSION RETURN'S "Junior Seau’s"....OUT NOW

I'd imagine its much easier for Nike to use their logo and likeness than it would be other schools. They've scaled down on using other team logos in the last couple years on shoes that hit retail.

I'd imagine its much easier for Nike to use their logo and likeness than it would be other schools. They've scaled down on using other team logos in the last couple years on shoes that hit retail.
It is. They're practically Nike U. Oregon's the birthplace of it all. I need that black CW in my life though. Why'd they push em back??

Last edited:
I just picked up a DS pair of the 49er colorway Air Missions, when i actually had'em in my hands I almost shead a tear.

The Ducks colorway is clean!! Wish they would let some other schools get in on the fun. But I understand why they get so much. I would do the same for my school if I was in the position.

I used to have a NikeTalk account back from like 02, but when they switched over I didn't post as much and they lost my info. So I refused to rejoin becuase it ticked me off.... until I read this post and GatorBeltsNPattieMelts inspired me to rejoin so I could comment....

I'm also a girl and I absolutely LOOOOOVE the Air Misson's. I bought myself a pair 2 years ago on ebay in red, even though I really wanted the royal blue colorway. When I was going through this thread ans I saw how Nike massacred the GS size of another classic shoe, I'm upset becuase I was so excited to finally get my blue pair. The advantage GatorBeltsNPattieMelts has over me though is she can wear mens 6.5 and those are too big for me. I'm hoping the Secret Nike Mafia is reading this post and revamps the cheap GS version <----- my idealist dream that they actually care about what any customers think, let alone a GS customer.

that red pair is beautiful! there was a red pair in my size on ebay like 7 years ago but the seller wanted 350$ i couldnt swing it.

still wearable?

The black white missions are in the pic that's on page one of the summer 14 nike air trainer sc +lunar 180

man I'm hella pissed I missed that pair on ebay....
I'm a compulsive ebay searcher, even when I don't have the money to buy anything.... When they finally re-release anything in GS sizes they usually suck, I'd rather have the OG's.

that red pair is beautiful! there was a red pair in my size on ebay like 7 years ago but the seller wanted 350$ i couldnt swing it.

still wearable?
Yeah they are def wearable, although I had been looking for them for so long I'm always hesitant to wear them. I'm def on the lookout for a second pair, for that very reason....I wouldn't have paid $350 either.

I'm saying tho-- I search nike air mission DAILY... I even have the **** saved
laugh.gif
I'm literally pissed I missed that pair. What size?
LOL awww man... they're a 5.5. The only other place I've ever seen any was on deadstock ric's sight. They were up at the same time the ebay pair were up. I think I chose ebay cuz his were a 5 and I preferred the 5.5.

so there are THREE diff auctions of Royal Missions on ebay that weren't there a few days ago--- :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: I can't take advantage because they don't have my size :frown: but the prices aren't ridiculous so I'd say jump on it now.

and these aren't OGs either, they are retroes. Maybe we will get a december release date??? KEEP YOUR EARS TO THE STREET PEOPLE!!!!

Yea those are full size runs!!

My size is sold out on all 3 but I will now be on the lookout

Release seems imminent :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom