Nike Air More Uptempo – Black/White/Orange-Chalk

[/quote]
a tad bit disappointed but im pretty sure these will make it to outlets at some point

:x I hope not
....don't match the colorway OP posted.

Did you read the post?

"...Nike Air More Uptempo features Night Blue to Orange Chalk color fade"

plus there's a white check on black leather in the pic... the only piece that is not mentioned in the colorway of "BLACK/WHITE/ORANGE-CHALK" is the "Night Blue"... so to me it fits the bill...

The sound of the colorway had a lot more potential... but all in all I'm not too upset about it.

:x I hope not
....don't match the colorway OP posted.

Did you read the post?

"...Nike Air More Uptempo features Night Blue to Orange Chalk color fade"

plus there's a white check on black leather in the pic... the only piece that is not mentioned in the colorway of "BLACK/WHITE/ORANGE-CHALK" is the "Night Blue"... so to me it fits the bill...

that's a big piece to leave out, but yeah...looks like those are them.
*exits thread

Last edited:
I will get them, I love Uptempos, plus I wear purple alot... i can put up my Auqa 8's... maybe find a vikings snap back, with a purple polo and some jeans......

this shoe has so much potential colorway wise and this is the crap they release? even keeping the same colors but with different blocking would be nice but these are poopoo

Is this why all Nike shoes are going up all across the board? So they experiment with R&D and ruin shoes? :x:smh:

I can't believe some of y'all co-sign this garbage. That's what keeps them putting out garbage colroways and raising the prices. Shame on y'all :smh:

Honestly the More Air Uptempos are classic shoes, just bring back the Bulls colorways!

Back
Top Bottom