Nike Air More Uptempo Holiday ‘10

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Swinging by HoHNY this weekend. Any thoughts on how crazy it may be on Saturday morning?

be there an hour to an hour and a half before opening and you should be good.check out FNL 34th st if you strike out they usually get HOH releases too.

The two pre-orders on the Bay are in SoCal. So Beverly Center is getting them. I'm going to HOH in the Houston Galleria, maybe Northline too.

Damn. $320+ Ca tax.... + 2pairs of 5Rings hopefully.
That's almost $600 just this week. Horrible. Ima kick myself if these are flooded at HOHs and sit like the uptempo 97s

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Thirst
indifferent.gif

This is something that you could have kept to yourself

was i speaking to you? 

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

^ I would assume 10 being thats the time the mall opens

HOH harlem is a freestanding store... thanks for the wise guy comment though, we appreciate it

I could care less really. I don't post on here much I just lurk. I'm clearly not going to make any money on that so if they decide to ban me or whatever oh well.

I could care less really. I don't post on here much I just lurk. I'm clearly not going to make any money on that so if they decide to ban me or whatever oh well.

jman219 wrote:
jordancrazy16 wrote:
^ I would assume 10 being thats the time the mall opens

HOH harlem is a freestanding store... thanks for the wise guy comment though, we appreciate it
My bad. I could of sworn u was talking about hoh pg in maryland...Calm down
grin.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ONLY CARE ABOUT THE OG BLACKS. IS THERE A RELEASE DATE FOR THOSE YET?

Same here.  That's all I'm picking up, unless Nike releases the old Bulls Pippen colorway.

U guys do know that pickyourshoes had them up since Monday at 129.99$ and are still available.

Got my pair of Olympics in the mail today... lookin real pretty. Thanks again to Zero 0123 for the hook up

Originally Posted by AlexF

Got my pair of Olympics in the mail today... lookin real pretty. Thanks again to Zero 0123 for the hook up
Nice. No problem fam. Hope you enjoy!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

U guys do know that pickyourshoes had them up since Monday at 129.99$ and are still available.

pys does not have the olympics... only that horrid blue and orange colorway

Back
Top Bottom