Nike Air More Uptempo Holiday ‘10

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by sbib1130

i walked into the hoh in maryland today to ask about the oly joints and dude said they were only for the miami grand opening. that makes no sense to me it isnt like the oly colorway has something to do with miami. it would make more sense if a miami themed shoe was released just for their grand opening. i just dont understand the logic at nike sometimes
You can take a deep breath, they do this for almost every HOH opening.  They have a set amount of pairs to release co-inside with the Grand Opening.  It's nothing new. 

These will release sometimes later this holiday.
agreed. HoH MD did that crap with the silver 1/2 cents
laugh.gif

bigj505 wrote:
FrenchBlue23 wrote:
sbib1130 wrote:
i walked into the hoh in maryland today to ask about the oly joints and dude said they were only for the miami grand opening. that makes no sense to me it isnt like the oly colorway has something to do with miami. it would make more sense if a miami themed shoe was released just for their grand opening. i just dont understand the logic at nike sometimes

You can take a deep breath, they do this for almost every HOH opening.  They have a set amount of pairs to release co-inside with the Grand Opening.  It's nothing new. 

These will release sometimes later this holiday.

agreed. HoH MD did that crap with the silver 1/2 cents
laugh.gif

thought about it and realized they would probably just release later. they are one of the few retros im excited to see coming back 

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

How do you know next weekend?^ What date?
Supposed to be the 30th.  Most of the pre-orders all say they are shipping the 30th too.

Originally Posted by AlexF

Any word on an online release?????? (Besides Pre-Order or resale...)
The black and whites will be online but I doubt the Olympic pair will be online.

Originally Posted by marley

The black and whites will be online but I doubt the Olympic pair will be online.
Damn man I really hope they will... I love em but idk about the hour drive to the PG HoH 
ohwell.gif

Damn man I really hope they will... I love em but idk about the hour drive to the PG HoH
ohwell.gif
Where are you in the dmv? I'm about an hour away also

wow the air bubbles are so deflated looking... boo! Oh well gimme a pair of the Oly Joints!!

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

ohwell.gif
Where are you in the dmv? I'm about an hour away also
I live around Catonsville.. like 10 mins away from CCBC if u know where that is

cord- sweet pick up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but the SKU should be on the receipt. the SKU is the # on the sticker thats usually put on the top left corner of the box by champs, FA, FTL, etc. (HOH has FTL SKUs), since there isnt one on the box, it should be on your receipt

Official RD for all HOHs (besides Florida since its grand opening for both) is next week 10/30

I've never really been to a HoH to cop something on release day. Would I need to get there early? I'm going to HoH MD.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Hoopsboy- is this what you need.
Thanks my dude, but it's actually on the receipt. Sometimes it's on the box on a small rectangular sticker on the top left corner, but I don't see it on your box. On your receipt, the last 3 numbers will be 105 since you bought a 10.5.

Got my pair of OLY's on the way (thanks to Zero 0123) for a resale price. I didnt really mind though... after you consider tax, gas, and time... it just about evened out. I love these shoes.

Back
Top Bottom