Nike Air More Uptempo Holiday ‘10

Olympic and OG black will be copped, 3 of each (no lie). As for those other colors, I feel like Nike just spit in my face 
mad.gif

Wish I could sell the black leather ones that came out a few years ago 
frown.gif

They retail for 160 now? SMH.. I had these back in 05 and they retailed for 120..smh@inflation 

I had them for like 79.99 at the outlets. I always wanted the black pair ever since george of the jungle hopped out the box and ran through the jungle in them with nothing but a loin cloth on....
Selling some of my collection to pay off these and the oly's, then im out of the game i think...

FTL SKU for the HOH Olympics is:

0535761004 130 (Size 13)

AlexF, good looks, your pair is on the way. Local HOH only had 2 sizes left as of yesterday, a size 14 and a size 10...

HOH In PG is SOOO dirty.I called last week and they said they were getting these on the 30th and my homeboy called today and they said they wont be recieving these at all. They always doing that good shoes never really hit the floor there. Now i gotta pay resellers price
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

HOH In PG is SOOO dirty.I called last week and they said they were getting these on the 30th and my homeboy called today and they said they wont be recieving these at all. They always doing that good shoes never really hit the floor there. Now i gotta pay resellers price
mad.gif
why? just be patient.

Originally Posted by FDUB

They retail for 160 now? SMH.. I had these back in 05 and they retailed for 120..smh@inflation 

Are you posting in the right thread?

Originally Posted by bigj505

mad.gif
why? just be patient.

Imma hold off till friday but i doubt imma find them for retail after they drop tho 

mad.gif
why? just be patient.

Imma hold off till friday but i doubt imma find themfor retailafter they drop tho
+@$ son they told me they would have them the 30th also. I SWEAR if I don't get these........i'mma be mad
mad.gif

I called nike, they said they are never given quickstrike info, only products that are going to release at nike, its an active product code, the number on the lower right of the box, but they have no info on it at all... told to call footlocker

Called footlocker.... they have no info on house of hoops releases, only what is releasing on footlocker.com... told to call house of hoops

called house of hoops... the guy knew what i was talking about, so he asked two managers on duty and they both said that they didnt know when theyd be getting them in, but said itd probably be soon...

WHY IS IT IMPOSSIBLE TO GET INFO on these???
and its a 20 dollar train ride to harlem for me so i gotta know they in stock!

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

mad.gif
why? just be patient.

Imma hold off till friday but i doubt imma find them for retail after they drop tho 

+@$  son they told me they would have them the 30th also. I SWEAR if I don't get these........i'mma be mad 
mad.gif
I wouldn't count on getting ur pair from the PG HoH... they do the customers dirty... employees cop em all and re-sell 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jman219

I called nike, they said they are never given quickstrike info, only products that are going to release at nike, its an active product code, the number on the lower right of the box, but they have no info on it at all... told to call footlocker

Called footlocker.... they have no info on house of hoops releases, only what is releasing on footlocker.com... told to call house of hoops

called house of hoops... the guy knew what i was talking about, so he asked two managers on duty and they both said that they didnt know when theyd be getting them in, but said itd probably be soon...

WHY IS IT IMPOSSIBLE TO GET INFO on these???
and its a 20 dollar train ride to harlem for me so i gotta know they in stock!
get a 2nd opinion or a 3rd opinion on that... but if its a hoh release then nike not gonna know anything because it aint their release.. everytime i call bout a sneaker thats so called "hoh only release" they dont seem 2 have any info on that type release

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

thanks for the sku

RD is 10/30/10 atleast at HOHNY i know
Did you call the store? i cant believe that footlocker hires such idiots to work out house of hoops... is it gonna be on shelves when the store opens or some kind of special drop

Originally Posted by jman219

thanks for the sku

RD is 10/30/10 atleast at HOHNY i know
Did you call the store? i cant believe that footlocker hires such idiots to work out house of hoops... is it gonna be on shelves when the store opens or some kind of special drop
THAT'S what i need to know. And i need to know if I should get there early because I don't know what the hype for these is like. I'm just tryna play it safe.

cord- sweet pick up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but the SKU should be on the receipt. the SKU is the # on the sticker thats usually put on the top left corner of the box by champs, FA, FTL, etc. (HOH has FTL SKUs), since there isnt one on the box, it should be on your receipt

Official RD for all HOHs (besides Florida since its grand opening for both) is next week 10/30

Thank you thank you thank you! I knew I shoulda gone through the thread instead of calling all day.

Swinging by HoHNY this weekend. Any thoughts on how crazy it may be on Saturday morning?

Back
Top Bottom