Nike Air More Uptempo Holiday ‘10

Originally Posted by beh235

I want the black and white ones. For some reason, I think they are going to sit because the kids today weren't feeling it. When the leather ones came out, younger dude understandibly didn't like them because of the quality. A few remember the OG (which I had), and I asked them what if the material was chaged to nubuck or durabuck and the overall resposne I got was "no". Surprisingly, the most common response I got was that the AIR on the side was too much and looks goofy and bulky. Do any of you younger dudes feel this way because you likely will not rock these with skinny jeans? I want these again, so I'm hoping they sit on swoosh.
I wouldn't base this on the hipster 2010's...a lot of what they buy is because they are told to and they make excuses why being inside the box is better than outside. The Air More Uptempo is one of the most iconic nikes....hyped for all the RIGHT reasons and not just because of player. The shoes are different....the AIR is hella big on the side yes....THAT'S THA POINT. %*$* those wanna-be cool people...cool is starting the trend and being the example of greatness. Cop a pair bro...and be happy.

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

I want the black and white ones. For some reason, I think they are going to sit because the kids today weren't feeling it. When the leather ones came out, younger dude understandibly didn't like them because of the quality. A few remember the OG (which I had), and I asked them what if the material was chaged to nubuck or durabuck and the overall resposne I got was "no". Surprisingly, the most common response I got was that the AIR on the side was too much and looks goofy and bulky. Do any of you younger dudes feel this way because you likely will not rock these with skinny jeans? I want these again, so I'm hoping they sit on swoosh.
I wouldn't base this on the hipster 2010's...a lot of what they buy is because they are told to and they make excuses why being inside the box is better than outside. The Air More Uptempo is one of the most iconic nikes....hyped for all the RIGHT reasons and not just because of player. The shoes are different....the AIR is hella big on the side yes....THAT'S THA POINT. %*$* those wanna-be cool people...cool is starting the trend and being the example of greatness. Cop a pair bro...and be happy.

These won't go well with skinny jeans, that's all the reason why they won't fly with younger kids.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

These won't go well with skinny jeans, that's all the reason why they won't fly with younger kids.

flawed logic, those same kids rockin skinny jeans have bought griffeys in bunches and those is as bulky as it gets...

in this day and age kids that aren't attached to da kicks thru nostalgia or a player need a gimmick to attach to, or in da very least they gotta see da hype brewing wit da older

dudes so they can piggybank on it. this is what sold da griffeys in da first place, old heads came out in BUNCHES to cop da freshwater/mariner color and da kiddies

peeped it and wanted in.

these pippens are bought as soon as i see em in person, but then again i can play da cool role and wait till they go on sale and feast on other things thats been on sale that

i been meanin to pick up.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Olympic restock at hoh Orlando Florida mall.
and it begins
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Remi23

^ What You Mean?
re-stocks... nike ships small quantities to HOHs lets those sell out first. and then theyll send more and they'll take awhile to sell. although they are still available in some HOHs

I cancelled my pre-order of the black/wht ones on eastbay and ordered from PYS. Cheaper and in-stock! I'm good!

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

I cancelled my pre-order of the black/wht ones on eastbay and ordered from PYS. Cheaper and in-stock! I'm good!
Made the same mistake, but it's all good for me not passed on frustration, used code anyway..
frown.gif

Thought they were releasing a week ago right?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

KB8virginia wrote:

Made the same mistake, but it's all good for me not passed on frustration, used code anyway..
frown.gif

Thought they were releasing a week ago right?
ohwell.gif

Yeah, but Eastbay kept on pushing the shipping date. Not Eastbay's fault though......Can't wait any longer

Seriously I'm in love with houston right now everyone hold Jordans to be so coveted other greats get passed on like these!....Northline HOH had my size (11) available in the Olympics and I put em on layaway. 
pimp.gif

Saw them in person, not a fan. Selling my Red/Black Hoop Pack edition and Black/White leather pair from a few years ago. White/Navy HOH also

bought my 9.5 from ebay for 210... deff happy with my purchase.. sizes under 11 didnt last a week even at resellers prices

Back
Top Bottom