Nike Air More Uptempo Holiday ‘10

think i'm going to go ahead and cancel my order from eastbay. Date keep getting pushed back further than Torry Holt's hair line.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

i doubt its stock relocation...they only been out a few weeks...
When I went to HOH in downtown Chicago to look at them, they told me the stand-alone HOH at north riverside had priority and took most of their stock since they sold out and the downtown one hadn't after about a week.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Black/white pair is now on NDC, don't forget they have free shipping

Up on Swoosh too. Good look. Was about to use that 20% gift cards code on eastbay, but I'll stash that for something else.

Does anyone know if the olympics are still at Roosevelt Field
nerd.gif

^Yea I need those, and I have a better chance grabbing them from RF as opposed to Harlem, hopefully a homie comes through
nerd.gif
But I'm sure you got connects all over
laugh.gif

Not on a 50 I don't, I always strike out and I've just about lost all faith in stock relocates man. At this point I just want whats in sight on the shelves.

yea, they finally showed up on NDC too along with the Barkleys. Hopefully eastbay gets theirs today too, and ship out my order
mad.gif
(

for $96 im gonna wait for my order from eastbay....

I used the 25% off gold club code to make them 119.99

but I got an e-mail for 20% off gift cards... SO I bought a 119.99 gift card for 96 bucks...

Shipped to me via 3 day shipping for 96 bucks.... Please eastbay SHIP EM OUT

How about Air More Uptempos lil brother, Air Much Uptempo, I had blk/white/grn CW back in '96 scrawny lil kid I was, will Nike retro those?
happy.gif

It was a Dec. release after all? Read somewhere Dec.3 I think was the original plan... not really sure

But pls. Eastbay when are they Shipping Out?
tired.gif

Is Nike done with these shoes? Or are they gonna release couple more C/W?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jman219

for $96 im gonna wait for my order from eastbay....

I used the 25% off gold club code to make them 119.99

but I got an e-mail for 20% off gift cards... SO I bought a 119.99 gift card for 96 bucks...

Shipped to me via 3 day shipping for 96 bucks.... Please eastbay SHIP EM OUT

Exactly what I did... $96 bucks can't beat it, although these should not have been $160 to begin with.

Ordered a second pair of the black and whites from sneaker.st. Who knows when Eastbay will ever get theirs in. Got another back order e-mail from them yesterday saying it could be 2 more weeks.

Originally Posted by marley

Ordered a second pair of the black and whites from sneaker.st. Who knows when Eastbay will ever get theirs in. Got another back order e-mail from them yesterday saying it could be 2 more weeks.

I'll keep checking on the status of this item over the course of the day.  We were expecting them today and probably will still receive them today.  The two weeks in backorder notifications is standard verbiage as sometimes a supplier will get us an item around but not exactly on the backorder date, so it probably shouldn't take that long.  I'll keep NT posted.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Just ordered from PYS as well, cancelled my eastbay back-order. Couldn't take the frustrating e-mails from them anymore.

Finally, from PYS. Good thing I cancelled my order from Eastbay. Cheaper and faster at PYS. Thinking of getting another pair!

Nice pics..i had these when they released a few years back..got rid of them..prolly won't cop..

Back
Top Bottom