Nike Air More Uptempo Holiday ‘10

You can totally sense the generation gap in this thread.

All the young bucks who probably could care less about shoes during the era when these come out, make it evident now.

All us old folks always speak of nostalgia.

I still have the OG olympic ones, all beat up hah.

I bought the retro of these black ones a few years back, it definitely was not the same as the OG black ones. Those were so much better. I didnt hesitate at the time though as I felt this was our only chance to own them again.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

You can totally sense the generation gap in this thread.

All the young bucks who probably could care less about shoes during the era when these come out, make it evident now.

All us old folks always speak of nostalgia.

I still have the OG olympic ones, all beat up hah.

I bought the retro of these black ones a few years back, it definitely was not the same as the OG black ones. Those were so much better. I didnt hesitate at the time though as I felt this was our only chance to own them again.

Man I loved my OGs.  It was nice cuz back then I remember buying the black ones and beating them to death playing ball on the blacktop all summer then you just go to the shoe store in the fall and buy another pair of the same ones.  All shoes sat back then.  

i had the black and white ones in elementary school. i got happy when i heard the were being retroed a couple years ago then i was dissapointed they used leather. this time around i will cop the oly colorway or the white and blacks on discount only if they are nubuck

the og olympics were fire in every way except for the plastic piece on the inside heel part that would rub your heel raw when you wore through the sock liner. anyone else have this problem?

the og olympics were fire in every way except for the plastic piece on the inside heel part that would rub your heel raw when you wore through the sock liner. anyone else have this problem?

DAMN I LOVE THESE SHOES. IF THOSE BLACKS ARE NUBUCK, I WILL BE COPPING AND IM NOT WAITING FOR A DISCOUNT EITHER.

these were my joints back in 96. i was so pissed that i couldn't get them haha. a few years ago i was hyped up about the retros but the tiny little air bubble in the heel was a deal-breaker for me. i wouldn't even touch this year's retros even with a 50 foot pole.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Hopefully it's nubuck this time around. The last time turned away many people, including me.
I agree, please nike, make it nubuck this time.

Rcj I'm with u love those kicks only way to hoop in them were to have you foot wrapped

Still have the Olympic one somewhere in my room and would love to get my hand on this one if released!!
2964200975_02214df0eb.jpg

So necessary.

Definitely not wearable anymore. Those pics were actually the last time I wore them, a couple years ago.

^^^ Even if they are, they wont be too hard to get, and probably for less than 150 if you give it time.

IS IT TRUE THE OLYMPIC COLOR RELEASED @ HOH MIAMI ALREADY????.....SOME1 POSTED IN THE HOUSE OF HOOPS TOPIC THAT THEY DID RELEASE THER DURNIN THER GRAND OPENING I GUESS......WE WILL SEE THESE RELEASE @ OTHER HOH LOCATIONS???...IF SO DOES ANY1 HAVE A ESTIMATED RELEASE DATE????...THANKS

i noticed on %**%+%$*%$%%%.com 's website under the lebron 8 editorial, that they snapped a picture of the pippen olympics! i need to know if HOHLA got these in yet? someone LMK ASAP, i'll be up there 1st thing tomorrow to cop them bad boys! I had two pairs back in the day, i need me a fresh pair STAT!

Back
Top Bottom