Nike Air More Uptempo Holiday ‘10

whoa........... those are hella clean............. i had an OG all white pair back in the day, were the current retros a lil softer?

pimp.gif

These are my favorite! The ones in my avatar I adore, they're mine actually. I should take some better pics.

this is BS. If they make it available everywhere (Olympics) then fine, but how are you gonna drop a wack retro+ colorway, the black/white OG's that are way overdue after the leather disasters from a few years ago, and then take the best colorway of these ever and make them a HOH exclusive? Just doesn't make sense to me. I could see if they ONLY dropped this shoe in small numbers as a HOH exclusive with no other colorways but I feel like the general public that doesn't live near a HOH is just getting leftover scraps.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

this is BS. If they make it available everywhere (Olympics) then fine, but how are you gonna drop a wack retro+ colorway, the black/white OG's that are way overdue after the leather disasters from a few years ago, and then take the best colorway of these ever and make them a HOH exclusive? Just doesn't make sense to me. I could see if they ONLY dropped this shoe in small numbers as a HOH exclusive with no other colorways but I feel like the general public that doesn't live near a HOH is just getting leftover scraps.

thats the truth...they definitely pissing customers off with this hoh this n hoh that... but im gonna just adapt and go to hoh cause im addicted to sneakers

oh my god, im about to get on a train and go to harlem right now, does anyone know if they on shelves yet? Im in ct so the train is 22 and the retail is 160, im looking at 200 with tax,.... it might be a dealbreaker and I might have to wait for the blacks to drop

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

thats the truth...they definitely pissing customers off with this hoh this n hoh that... but im gonna just adapt and go to hoh cause im addicted to sneakers

If I was still living in NY or in any city with a HOH, I would just take the trip, but it's not like I can order these, or go into another store and try them on, so unless I want to pay resellers price of $250 or more, I'm not coppin.   Maybe they'll pop up at other footlockers, etc... later.  Hopefully.

HOH chi said they don't have them yet. Does any1 have info on when places other than miami will have these?

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Does house of hoops take phone orders by any chance ?
nope.

i ain't mad these are HOH exclusives...they might have a chance to sell, cuz right now anything that GR'ed is sitting collecting major dust...and thats across da board.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

nope.

i ain't mad these are HOH exclusives...they might have a chance to sell, cuz right now anything that GR'ed is sitting collecting major dust...and thats across da board.

kicks are collecting dust as HOH exclusives as well....

Originally Posted by ta2and0

Still have the Olympic one somewhere in my room and would love to get my hand on this one if released!!
2964200975_02214df0eb.jpg

These are the illest colorways hands down...

Still kicking myself for selling my OG Olympics a few years back...all grizzle tho

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by ninjahood

nope.

kicks are collecting dust as HOH exclusives as well....

It may sit... only because of the high price point... but man... these have to be one of the best CW's.... 

Back
Top Bottom