Nike Air More Uptempo Holiday ‘10

It's already a hassle to get the releases that don't come to Canada. But a HOH exclusive is even harder.

The cost of the shoe + tax + shipping + the price increase for the sellers trouble or reseller mark-up =
tired.gif

That's not even considering that these are $160 sneakers and that there is also an exchange rate.

Originally Posted by David Choi

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

do these shoes run big as they look???
These are true to size bro~

well i had size 9 samples that fit and im a 10-10.5. most of the uptempo's are bigger in size than most sneakers so u can go 1/2 size smaller.

I adored these so much back in the day. Couldn't afford these or the Much Uptempo's. I copped the retro back in 05 and, being grown now, it's such a clunky shoe. I'm like 2 inches taller, they look terrible with jeans, etc. I'll admire them online but I seriously doubt I'll ever pick up another pair.

So has anyone picked up a pair from any other HOH? Seems like Miami is the only one to have gotten these so far.

OLYs are looking sweet. I kinda want a pair now but that 160 price right now it a lil too much for me.
Hopefully they do sit and give them a green light on the next EA. Im sure that would be the only way Ill cop them.

Now the main Colorway they need to drop again are them RED joints from that Hoop Pack.

Held the Olympic's today at the NEW HOH in Orlando, FL. (Thank God, finally). They're nice, just couldn't get myself to pull the trigger on them though. $160 is a LOT!

I'm wondering how limited they are nationwide. They only got 1-2 pairs per size for them...

I had the Black/White joints that dropped a few years back..got rid of them though..

i walked into the hoh in maryland today to ask about the oly joints and dude said they were only for the miami grand opening. that makes no sense to me it isnt like the oly colorway has something to do with miami. it would make more sense if a miami themed shoe was released just for their grand opening. i just dont understand the logic at nike sometimes

Originally Posted by sbib1130

i walked into the hoh in maryland today to ask about the oly joints and dude said they were only for the miami grand opening. that makes no sense to me it isnt like the oly colorway has something to do with miami. it would make more sense if a miami themed shoe was released just for their grand opening. i just dont understand the logic at nike sometimes
You can take a deep breath, they do this for almost every HOH opening.  They have a set amount of pairs to release co-inside with the Grand Opening.  It's nothing new. 

These will release sometimes later this holiday.

I was thinking about pulling the trigger on that pre-order for 230 but I think I will just head to HOH next weekend when they drop.

Back
Top Bottom