Nike Air More Uptempo Holiday ‘10

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tiger Woods double fist pump!!!! lol

Originally Posted by BinYe

Remember the first day of highschool, you could tell which kids had money (who from families who weren't as affluent)...

Cuz you had the Air More's and the downtakes Air Much.

The prominent AIR logo always came off to a tad too ostentatious and obstructive for my liking...

Agreed. At times, it felt like they stopped just short of stitching the retail price on the upper.... but full length Air was my thing
at the time, and i copped them anyway. Compared to the Air Max Uptempo, they just felt kind of clunky to me though.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

That Air (Max) Penny ad haunted me for years. Saw it in a basketball magazine, but the shoe was a MYTH in my part of the world.
Settled for the wayups. They sucked. Changed them for the Air Max Uptempo.

finally in there OG form
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, not the ones from 06's.... i got stuck copping the leather crappy one's instead
frown.gif

One of my all time favorites, I hope they don't do these dirty. I hate the 2006 version

^^^ DAMN RIGHT .... I would go nuts for a pair. I been on the hunt for a DS pair for a long time now.

Originally Posted by superfly

nike need to release these joints in the US!!! i mos def cop!!!!

These are the only colorway I ever appreciated... U can keep the rest...

If they end up being nubuck, I'll cop on the discy. The leather was the only reason I didn't cop the last retro.

I'm hoping for some more OG colorways, like the white/caro blue.

Where's the release info on these? This is one of the shoes I am looking forward to most this fall. Anyone heard any dates yet?

why the !+## didnt they release the olympic pip more uptempo for pippen's induction into the hall of fame?? #@%$#%% ******ed !#$ nike...

finally the original form...they need 2 release the blue and white olympic 1's

Back
Top Bottom