Nike Air Mowabb QS

I'm praying for the white/black Limited Edition pair. If they bring that one back, I may lose my mind and buy like 5 pairs lol.

Peace,
J

Never owned a pair but definitely interested, anyone know if they Will go to a size 14?

Too excited for these! Really liking the brown pair too. Can't wait to see what other OG cw's we'll get.

Walter..

That was another OG color but I don't know how limited they were. Still a sick pair, I wouldn't mind seeing those release either but I'd rather see them release the OG doetan- teal pair.

I always admired the mowabb acg from a distance but were never a priority, hahaha now my priorities strait!  So is the huarache logo on the liner the distinguishing feature between the plus models?  This shoe reminds me alot of the Jordan 6 with how the upper is cut and stitched as well as the side perforations.

Im assuming these are the OG LE white/blacks? Cuz goddamn these are hot :pimp:

Last edited:
I found this picture of all the OG colors together for a family pic!  

and speaking of mowabb inspired colorways, i didnt see anybody mention these king of the mountain air max 90s!  looks almost as good as the huarache acg runners

Last edited:
And for those wanting comparison pictures between 1991, 2004 and 2008 QS top to bottom.  The Evolution of the boxy toebox :lol:  Looks like the 2008 QS has the worst shape out of all but the liner on the 2004 looks wide AF.

Awesome pics bro. All Nike retros have that same toe box evolution. Especially JB. The worse the shape and materials get the higher the price goes up. Smh

Im assuming these are the OG LE white/blacks? Cuz goddamn these are hot :pimp:

Yep, those are the ones I will go HAM on if they retro. Simple and beautiful.

The one thing that's always bugged me about the retros is that the lycra bootie is so loose at the ankle. They're supposed to hug that area like the Jordan xvii low.

Peace,
J

Mita has these listed at 18,000 yen... that's pretty steep. I hope these go on sale, but they might also be limited. 

I guess I will wait and see what the US retail price is. 

Last edited:
^ Don't know whether it means it's not QS for sure, but I tend to believe they aren't since it seems like they've just surfaced at the web shop of ABC-Mart (one of Japan's biggest retail chain) although the site does indicate only the select store front will carry em.

http://www.abc-mart.net/shop/g/g5419660001049/
(via US11)

Just can't think they're worth for ¥18k+ tho...

No idea it hasn't been released stateside. Previously though it's always been TTS.

Back
Top Bottom