Nike Air Mowabb QS

I hope these release towards the end of August

But I'm very ready!!

Walter..

Last edited:

And for those wanting comparison pictures between 1991, 2004 and 2008 QS top to bottom.  The Evolution of the boxy toebox 
laugh.gif
 Looks like the 2008 QS has the worst shape out of all but the liner on the 2004 looks wide AF.
repped for comparison pics.  Man I miss the days of the sleek toebox.  You know they have newer model sneakers like like the Nike AM1 Ultra Moire or the Roshe or the nike flyknit lunar and even the 2015 AM which all have the sleek toebox.  So why in heavens gate can they not execute this on the retros?

With that said I cannot wait to get my hands on these.

Last edited:
And for those wanting comparison pictures between 1991, 2004 and 2008 QS top to bottom.  The Evolution of the boxy toebox :lol:  Looks like the 2008 QS has the worst shape out of all but the liner on the 2004 looks wide AF.

They still haven't gotten the colors and shape of the OG right :smh:

i think i have the 08 pair. too small though. this shoe is why sevens are my favorite jordan and why i want the twenty eights , footscape magistas etc

Nike better stop messing around and drop them with the original shape.

They're not going to change the shape now, molds are already made. It's annoying that there is sooooo much inconsistency from retro to retro but I'm fine with what looks to be decent materials and a decent midsole so I'm in for these. One of my all-time favorite models and probably my favorite color-combo for a number of reasons.

My only concern is the OG brown pair dropping, I'd be pleasantly surprised if the materials matched the OG. This is just begging for the classic Nike shortcut where they use smooth leather or just matching colors from panel to panel instead of the variation you see in the OGs. No sample pics of the retro popping up yet so we'll have to wait and see.

OGs for reference (not my pic)

I still have my two '04 pairs in great condition. Love these shoes. I need that brown/purple color OG colorway to drop. Joints are too tough. 

Really want these soon, but that price.... 
sick.gif

Going on a hike to Yosemite mid August. Would anyone recommend? Been thinking about these and the trainerendors or wildwoods. Regardless these will be copped 

Why are these any more expensive than the air flight huarache? The tech is the same. The materials are similar. Was there a similar difference in the original shoes' prices?

I can't imagine the U.S. Release of these is going to be $175. Just doesn't make sense to me for this shoe, and if they're that much they'll sit for a long while until they're discounted. I was assuming they'd be $110-$125 retail and I would grab a pair at retail, and then grab another pair if they dropped under $80 at some point. I hope they don't really do these like the Command Force and price them out of actually selling.

I can't imagine the U.S. Release of these is going to be $175. Just doesn't make sense to me for this shoe, and if they're that much they'll sit for a long while until they're discounted. I was assuming they'd be $110-$125 retail and I would grab a pair at retail, and then grab another pair if they dropped under $80 at some point. I hope they don't really do these like the Command Force and price them out of actually selling.
Something tells me that they'll be $140.  I hope I'm wrong though.  I've been tempted several times this weekend to order off of Deadstock, but didn't as my wishful thinking has them dropping this week or next here in the states.

Really want these soon, but that price.... :x

Going on a hike to Yosemite mid August. Would anyone recommend? Been thinking about these and the trainerendors or wildwoods. Regardless these will be copped 

There are better hiking options than the Mowabb at this point. It looks to be a retro release and the tech is pretty much outdated.

There are better hiking options than the Mowabb at this point. It looks to be a retro release and the tech is pretty much outdated.

I agree. I had the originals in 1991 and I used them for hiking. Today's trail running shoes have much better traction and cushioning tech.

So any recommendations for any specific models? Light weight preferably

Timberland Red Suede 6" and stunt on dem owls.

Seriously though, for a low impact, dry hike I wear the Nike SFB Field 6" boot. I also placed a thick, super comfortable insole, so size one up for wiggle room or half for a snug fit. It also depends if you are also using standard or thick socks.

I don't have any experience with low-cut hiking shoes though. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Really want these soon, but that price.... :x

i hike and do the outdoors things and i always get these

they're called the nike zoom tallac
always on eBay for the low in various colors.

I've had two pairs. only downside is leakage but i mean its got to be a lot of water.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom