Nike Air Mowabb QS

So any recommendations for any specific models? Light weight preferably

Timberland Red Suede 6" and stunt on dem owls.

Seriously though, for a low impact, dry hike I wear the Nike SFB Field 6" boot. I also placed a thick, super comfortable insole, so size one up for wiggle room or half for a snug fit. It also depends if you are also using standard or thick socks, and especially if you are a wide footer.

I don't have any experience with low-cut hiking shoes though. Hope that helps.

Man I passed on those tallacs in the grey and yellow colorway and been regretting it since.  They sat and sat at shoe city until marked down to $30.
i hike and do the outdoors things and i always get these

they're called the nike zoom tallac
always on eBay for the low in various colors.

I've had two pairs. only downside is leakage but i mean its got to be a lot of water.

Last edited:
These are now available at Oneness, however they're $180 
ohwell.gif

http://oneness287.com/collections/all/products/nike-mowabb-og

That price point is a real turn off. 

I went on and ordered from oneness... Steep but oh well .. Been looking wanting these for so long.. Will definatly be grabbing a second pair down the line

Last edited:
I went on and ordered from oneness... Steep but oh well .. Been looking wanting these for so long.. We definatly be grabbing a second pair down the line
Yeah..these gonna sit on shelves hard. My opinion of course.

The shape looks so poor compared to the previous releases, much less the originals.

But the leather looks nice and soft. I wouldn't even consider coming out $180 for them though.

i hike and do the outdoors things and i always get these

they're called the nike zoom tallac
always on eBay for the low in various colors.

I've had two pairs. only downside is leakage but i mean its got to be a lot of water.

Are the tallacs TTS? I've always wondered.

.5 down. ^^^^

almost 200 for these is crazy.

more like a 125 ish retail 90 sale type lol

Last edited:
How is the fit on these? I didn't have them the but back when i was in HS and they first dropped i recall people saying you had to size up, a full size. I normally wear an 11, should i be buying a 12?

So these are up on NDC now and 2 things are kinda pissing me off.

1. The markup. I thought maybe that $180 was the boutiques trying to cash in or they were reselling pairs they got from Japan but NDC has them up for $180. These things were like $110 on the last retro. $70 markup? No thanks.

2. Why are they using a photo of the 2004 retro? Really misleading to think you're getting that exact shape, quality, etc. and then you get something different.

I was amped to cop these on site but that markup is ridiculous for a shoe that is very likely to sit. I'll wait this one out for a good while. One of my all time favorites but on principle I can't let Nike take advantage like that.

Last edited:
Yea I was all in for a pair at $140 or below for retail, I can't fade that $190+ after tax...will wait for heavy disco or pass all together if these are a sell out

Last edited:
I was amped to cop these on site but that markup is ridiculous for a shoe that is very likely to sit. I'll wait this one out for a good while. One of my all time favorites but on principle I can't let Nike take advantage like that.

I'm thinking outlet fodder for $70 in due time.

Anyone know on sizing for this shoe? Should I pick my Airmax 95 size from the recent OG? or Huarache Sizing? or TTS?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom