Nike Air Mowabb QS

Just saw a screenshot of a European SNKRS app and it has the purple Mowabb for 9/3 too. So we may be getting that color way too.
8753E3FA-971E-4873-B5C4-D253EF0234EF.jpeg

Have a feeling it’s a European exclusive idk why smh
SNKRS-JP lists em on Sep. 3rd & 1 store here did sell this color also earlier this month along w/ Rattan (sold out pretty quickly and thus, the link I posted many pages back doesn’t work anymore)… Anyway, i can say that it’s not EU exclusive at least.
BDB63B57-247B-4643-9FE4-57C140D347A2.jpeg

That was my first thought. This guy out here being the voice of the consumer. Well “Sean Labasan” the consumers are saying why the he** do we have pull tabs, mini swoosh, easy entry loops, and a huarache logo on our beloved Mowabbs?!?

BDF126D6-12A3-4079-B877-42D9E9BB17D2.jpeg

I watched a quarter of that video and shut it off. These people keep talking about the heritage and stories behind the sneakers yet they have little to no knowledge of either subject.

like my man said up above, take your lack of talents to Nike SB or some area where you can do minimal damage.

Last edited:
Received a pair of Olivia Kims yesterday and didn't try em on til today — unfortunately they're quite narrow and pinch my pinky toes. My toes aren't bucking up against the front of the shoe, but they're pretty tight at the forefoot. I went TTS; I wear a 9.5 in men's so 11 in women's. Hopefully the eBay seller will accept my refund request... If not I'll have to get rid of 'em somehow. I recommend getting 2 sizes up if you want this specific women's model. My feet are pretty narrow but these are chokers

Received a pair of Olivia Kims yesterday and didn't try em on til today — unfortunately they're quite narrow and pinch my pinky toes. My toes aren't bucking up against the front of the shoe, but they're pretty tight at the forefoot. I went TTS; I wear a 9.5 in men's so 11 in women's. Hopefully the eBay seller will accept my refund request... If not I'll have to get rid of 'em somehow. I recommend getting 2 sizes up if you want this specific women's model. My feet are pretty narrow but these are chokers
Always go a full 2 sizes up for male to female size conversion.

Always go a full 2 sizes up for male to female size conversion.
not entirely true depending on the shoe; I purchased a pair of AM 98 x Olivia Kims and because that shoe is already pretty wide, they fit perfect. but yes, more narrow models like the Mowabb require 2 sizes up

Yes and no but as far as the Olivia Kim Mowabbs that’s 💯 to go up 1 size and 2 if u a wide footer or have a big toe ⏸
When I was younger, the actual conversion per Nike was 2 sizes I’m almost sure. You’re definitely right about the toe. That’s why I wear a 12.5 in all Nike bball retros smdh

I hope the colorways that aren't birches and arent gravity purples aren't the type of like "not a huge demand, but not a huge supply" issue

Back
Top Bottom