Nike Air Mowabb QS

They’re going to fit just like the other mowabbs. Olivia Kim’s are women’s shoes. How’d you get burned?
Olivia Kim’s ran small (1-2 sizes) even when converted to men’s sizes. I think that’s where the confusion is. But sounds like he says they are tts.

They’re going to fit just like the other mowabbs. Olivia Kim’s are women’s shoes. How’d you get burned?
You older heads know this best but it used to be that you could walk into most stores and try on shoes, whether they were a men's or women's release, and accurately gauge how they fit. Women's sneakers don't always fit narrow; it depends on the model. My Olivia Kim AM 98's, for example, fit TTS. But now many releases aren't in stores, or picking 'em up from your local spot is like playing the lottery... not to mention that Nike's sizing/quality remain ever inconsistent, even among the same model/colorway. Throw in the fact that everyone's feet are different and sizing recommendations vary wildly and it's just hard to know what size I should get when I can't even fit them on in stores.

You older heads know this best but it used to be that you could walk into most stores and try on shoes, whether they were a men's or women's release, and accurately gauge how they fit. Women's sneakers don't always fit narrow; it depends on the model. My Olivia Kim AM 98's, for example, fit TTS. But now many releases aren't in stores, or picking 'em up from your local spot is like playing the lottery... not to mention that Nike's sizing/quality remain ever inconsistent, even among the same model/colorway. Throw in the fact that everyone's feet are different and sizing recommendations vary wildly and it's just hard to know what size I should get when I can't even fit them on in stores.
I wear a 12-12.5-13. I know the pain. Some sneakers I physically don’t have a size option because they don’t always make 12.5

I wear a 12-12.5-13. I know the pain. Some sneakers I physically don’t have a size option because they don’t always make 12.5
Wearing that size and being a sneakerhead sounds like a gift and a curse depending on the shoe you want

Olivia Kim’s ran small (1-2 sizes) even when converted to men’s sizes. I think that’s where the confusion is. But sounds like he says they are tts.

I don't know I had a 10 (W11.5) in the Olivia Kims and had to go up half a size to 10.5 (W12)... Im gonna have to do the same on these as I hit on a Teal pair in a 10 and they're too damn narrow in the toe box. So back to the 10.5 on this version as well.

I don't know I had a 10 (W11.5) in the Olivia Kims and had to go up half a size to 10.5 (W12)... Im gonna have to do the same on these as I hot on a Teal pair in a 10 and they're too damn narrow in the toe box. So back to the 10.5 on this version as well.
Nike's sizing can be consistent on some models (AJ1, AJ3 and 4, as well as most of the Air Max line). I miss the days of being able to walk into a store to just try em on

My pair I got from Nike's IG delivered today. These run a little big FYI. I got a 11 from Sneaker Politics and this is a 10.5. 11 was way too long and the 10.5 is still roomy. For reference my TTS is 10.5.
Weird my 10’s ran small as hell… I think I have a wider foot though and that may be part of it. Tie box was cramped as can be for me.

that being said I have two pair of the 2015’s that are both 10s and fit fine.

Damn

where y’all be finding these sites :lol:

9C092126-49BC-4FEE-96D0-B91B8EFDB7F1.jpeg

I think retail is $180 for these,(someone correct me if I'm wrong) with tax (ny) comes out the same. The fact these are quickstrike had me ready to go, lol.

Back
Top Bottom