Nike Air Mowabb QS

I think retail is $180 for these,(someone correct me if I'm wrong) with tax (ny) comes out the same. The fact these are quickstrike had me ready to go, lol.
Retail $160
71280059-8F72-4ED0-8314-E7FD7605A03B.png

unless the box MSRP say something else.

these should be in men's sizes right? weird how if you look at the sub category it shows women
Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 7.18.56 AM.png

Literally use your fingers I don’t see the challenge with the old collar
Not to get too semantic but what if a wearer doesn't have enough dexterity or strength in their fingers to pull em on, or (less seriously) homie got cankles... idk, it doesn't seem like that big of a deal, and it's functional to boot. the mini swoosh is unnecessary, though for sure EDIT: my space hippie 03's have double tabs and it makes it so easy to pull on the shoe

Last edited:

Says women for some reason. But when you click it’s shows us m.
Good looks. Copped a 10US (let's hope this order doesn't get canceled)

Lmaoo savage 🤣. Tell her to try adding a mini swoosh to the Jordan line to usher new consumers see how that goes lol but then again can’t blame her Nike corporate won’t retro **** if they don’t see $ 🤦‍♂️
She deserves the smoke. How u gone change a CLASSIC??? It’s a classic for a reason.
this has her stink all over it. That’s what she wanted n she got. She wanted to be praised by putting her stamp on it. She could of done better materials, shape or slight tweaks but she really changed almost the whole shoe with these new “upgrades”. I’m sure she don’t know nothing about the history of this shoe. Nike the main culprit but she is to for tryna claim a shoe to herself. Usher in a new crowd with an updated version. Congratulations she played herself.
With that said Ima still cop 😤

Says women for some reason. But when you click it’s shows us m.
Good looking bro! Scooped my size 12. 🙏🙏🙏

I think retail is $180 for these,(someone correct me if I'm wrong) with tax (ny) comes out the same. The fact these are quickstrike had me ready to go, lol.
Resale, sz 12 purple sitting at $350. Going up as soon as the bots get them off SNKRS. $207 all in isn’t bad at all

Back
Top Bottom