Nike Air Mowabb QS

Wow… That loose? Are u sure u aren’t wearing 2-3 sizes bigger?? I mean, these can’t be worn in the field w/ dirt/sand/little rocks if the collar is that wide open and they can’t be worn if it’s raining/snowing either…. WTH Nike is doing?? Is this what All Conditions Gear supposed to be? Even though it was uncomfortable, Olivia Kim’s weren’t like that for sure…

Wasnt my picture so I can’t speak to what size it was. Personally though mine does gap a little I believe.

6A1F547D-0955-4719-96A2-A4E61EEAD581.jpeg

Shipped late Friday afternoon from Germany, delivered before 1:00PM Monday.

To the OG Community and purists alike,

I Have avoided this forum as the pics upset me. Here now and glad I am not the only one who feels the way they do about this release. Stating the obvious but WHY? The subtle changes were not required. You have just ruined a 30th Anniversary Edition of an ICONIC shoe. Im not going to read through the whole thing but it seems to me some influencer or millenial born after these were actually released made these subtle (like a sledge hammer) changes. Again WHY? My mates have been tagging me in release info and pics for these firing me up knowing how much I hate them. WHY? I feel for everyone and their pain in this release. To those who copped I have no disrespect for you, you like what you like, but again WHY?

With Love an OG from back in the days...

I Have avoided this forum as the pics upset me. Here now and glad I am not the only one who feels the way they do about this release. Stating the obvious but WHY? The subtle changes were not required. You have just ruined a 30th Anniversary Edition of an ICONIC shoe. Im not going to read through the whole thing but it seems to me some influencer or millenial born after these were actually released made these subtle (like a sledge hammer) changes. Again WHY? My mates have been tagging me in release info and pics for these firing me up knowing how much I hate them. WHY? I feel for everyone and their pain in this release. To those who copped I have no disrespect for you, you like what you like, but again WHY?

@mocurrie

Reactions: ejb
@mocurrie

The Washington Mystics' Monique Currie retired from the WNBA on her 36th birthday Monday, but she's headed to a new adventure doing something else she loves.

Currie will be going to work at Nike Headquarters in Portland, Oregon, where she will be product line manager for Nike sportswear, Fuelband and footwear.

"Basically, it's the person between the consumer and Nike in figuring out what people like and don't like," Currie said. "What we should come out with next, how our products are doing.

"It's basically kind of what I do anyway: I love sneakers. It will be different than playing, but I'm super-excited about it."

"Basically, it's the person between the consumer and Nike in figuring out what people like and don't like," Currie said. "What we should come out with next, how our products are doing.

"It's basically kind of what I do anyway: I love sneakers. It will be different than playing, but I'm super-excited about it."

We don't like...

So they can usher in a new wave of consumers.
CC2AC25A-9AA3-417D-9BF0-11517A6B9D0B.jpeg

I did comment on a post as well.
BFE7E202-8903-48A8-80D1-CD0E0D185745.jpeg

It's not about old Heads it's about Tinker Hatfield designed this shoe and made it perfect in his way. If you want to make changes, make a new CW and do it to something thats not OG. We've seen this on some of the newer CW and it works.

In summation. If Tinker didnt put a strap/huarache logo tongue and mini swoosh on it 30 years ago. We dont need it now.

Can I now complain about the no 30th Anniversary love to the Air Escape Lows?

It's not about old Heads it's about Tinker Hatfield designed this shoe and made it perfect in his way. If you want to make changes, make a new CW and do it to something thats not OG. We've seen this on some of the newer CW and it works.

In summation. If Tinker didnt put a strap/huarache logo tongue and mini swoosh on it 30 years ago. We dont need it now.

Acg classics are truly slept on 🤦‍♂️

Damm…., the collar is just too loose comparing to the others…. However, Huarache logo doesn’t look that bad on this colorway somehow to me tho.
The only thing that bothers me is the front pull tab and the loose *** neoprene🤢

The purple retro is ALMOST spot on. Pull tab in front isn’t og AND it should say mowabb instead of acg on the ankle. I can deal with the Nike symbol on the toe box. But the collar… WHY
919CE6B4-FDEF-450C-A336-5E881A231306.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom