Nike Air Mowabb QS

It’s 5:02 Am on Friday in Berlin. We’ll get confirmation tomorrow 💯 the sizes are being updated as everyone orders. When I ordered it was full stock. Look at the sizes sold out now. Even FTL takes 2 business days to ship🤷‍♂️

It’s 5:02 Am on Friday in Berlin. We’ll get confirmation tomorrow 💯 the sizes are being updated as everyone orders. When I ordered it was full stock. Look at the sizes sold out now. Even FTL takes 2 business days to ship🤷‍♂️

I ordered mine the afternoon of 8/25, order confirmation came quick but no communication since then.

74A3D3DD-B3E6-4902-A5CD-3C808EBE3743.jpeg
I WAS SOO UPSET HAD TO DM HER
Grown *** man barking at someone doing the job you wish you had. If you were such an OG type of dude, where's your '15 or '08 or '91 pair without all the new gimmicks? Shoulda been had them and not had to worry about a new release if you were really about it. egaroc1 egaroc1 said it best, we still gonna cop.

i just received shipping notification....should get to me by next wednesday

mine is in transit and guess it should be here monday if no delays, was expecting longer considering they said 6-12 business days

How are these compared to the Olivia Kims? Compared to the 04/05 pairs I found the Kim’s midsole a lot less comfortable. And are these smooth leather or nubuck like the Kim’s?

I'm just glad they're releasing these again. Hopefully I can get the rattans on September 3!

What’s the resale on the Twines and Purples gonna be? GOAT is ridiculous but that could be because it’s before RD

Taking the L on those Lightnings I don’t even wanna rely on SNKRS for the Twines smh

What’s the resale on the Twines and Purples gonna be? GOAT is ridiculous but that could be because it’s before RD

Taking the L on those Lightnings I don’t even wanna rely on SNKRS for the Twines smh
Get them on stock x not too much over retail rn but I think some stores will have them in stock keep a eye out on them. Kith, concepts,extra butter etc

Grown *** man barking at someone doing the job you wish you had. If you were such an OG type of dude, where's your '15 or '08 or '91 pair without all the new gimmicks? Shoulda been had them and not had to worry about a new release if you were really about it. egaroc1 egaroc1 said it best, we still gonna cop.

SUCK MY ****!!!! MIND YOUR business NOONE ASKED YOU......

I’m conflicted. On one hand yeah it’s kind of petty when you point out a flaw in a retro TO THE PEOPLE who managed the retro.

At the same time Nike and it’s people do need feedback on what they messed up.

This mocurrie makes a good point regarding the tabs but the argument here is THE COLLAR IS SUPPOSED TO BE TIGHT SO IT DOESNT LET DEBRIS IN. Not only did they add the pull tabs they also made the collar extremely loose.

9108AB68-67CE-4E91-8174-84FD4246AAC9.jpeg

I’m conflicted. On one hand yeah it’s kind of petty when you point out a flaw in a retro TO THE PEOPLE who managed the retro.

At the same time Nike and it’s people do need feedback on what they messed up.

This mocurrie makes a good point regarding the tabs but the argument here is THE COLLAR IS SUPPOSED TO BE TIGHT SO IT DOESNT LET DEBRIS IN. Not only did they add the pull tabs they also made the collar extremely loose.

This is what I don't understand, why is the collar so loose smh. I can live with all the other stuff but the collar should not be like this.

they also made the collar extremely loose.

Wow… That loose? Are u sure u aren’t wearing 2-3 sizes bigger?? I mean, these can’t be worn in the field w/ dirt/sand/little rocks if the collar is that wide open and they can’t be worn if it’s raining/snowing either…. WTH Nike is doing?? Is this what All Conditions Gear supposed to be? Even though it was uncomfortable, Olivia Kim’s weren’t like that for sure…

Back
Top Bottom