Nike Air Mowabb QS

Just wait for the US release, son
laugh.gif

Definitely trying to get both colorways that releasing, preferably on sale.
i know. its hard not too. i havent had these since the og's. i just dont want them to be a QS.

i had the purple and brown ones and another pair of acg's that had a guy w a lawnmower on the bottom. forget what those wer called.

I had these as well as the brown ones. Also had the brown Mowabb 2 and the Air Azonas. Anyone remember the Air Azonas?

Last edited:
I heard they're dropping the brown/purple pair too. I'd love it if they basically drop the equivalent of the Huarache Mowabb pack and do the teal/Doetan pair

Yep. Unless these are uber limited, these aren't going to fly off shelves here in the states. Definitely a niche shoe.

Agreed. One at retail on launch, the second pair (my first double in 10+ years into sneakers) down the road on discount. The same for any of the others they decide to retro as well. I hope they release multiple cw's.

Walter..

kvtshirt kvtshirt , same with me. Did JJ actually have the Ultramarine OGs though? I see the black pair still up ... I also heard UNDFTD had the Light OGs in the Ultramarine cw but sold out quickly. Live and learn, I guess!

Seriously cannot wait for these to hit stateside. they can keep the ultra but those brown ones up there look pretty good. I just hope they do at least 1 more OG colorway.

That all black wouldve been nice with a hint of volt.

Last edited:
I hope they don't ruin this classic
We're getting at least 1 OG color, plus they did two tones on the leather and a much more accurate midsole color. Outside of that I don't care how many bastardized pairs they make.

Back
Top Bottom