Nike Air Mowabb QS

what a ****ing waste man. I can't accept the collar being so loose. I'm not giving them my money... I have plenty of shoes anyway.

Kankles for the win. :rofl:

Get some thick socks on and I’m good.

5394DEA4-9B9D-4999-BCAA-2B9C99148C14.jpeg
54B0D185-A14E-432C-B1F8-B82FDBBEA63C.jpeg

It's not about old Heads it's about Tinker Hatfield designed this shoe and made it perfect in his way. If you want to make changes, make a new CW and do it to something thats not OG. We've seen this on some of the newer CW and it works.

In summation. If Tinker didnt put a strap/huarache logo tongue and mini swoosh on it 30 years ago. We dont need it now.

Can I now complain about the no 30th Anniversary love to the Air Escape Lows?
Preach!!!! I’ve been praying for a retro!!! I posted this pic (not mine) a wild back! Had these in jr high school.

Attachments

• D4CEB543-E998-4813-8217-4A28F7CBE9C4.jpeg
    D4CEB543-E998-4813-8217-4A28F7CBE9C4.jpeg
    122.1 KB · Views: 102
Reactions: ARK
I’ll still try for the birch pair on SNKRS. If i get the W but the collar is loosey goosey, I’m returning them.

#lurking to decide whether to cop or not. After seeing those collars that’s an easy pass now. Don’t make sense with those not even functioning properly. But hey, have fun scooping rocks out of your long collar playa.
What’s with all this talk about rocks in the collar, are yall gonna be wearing these to work in the gravel pits? I admit I don’t spend a lot of time out in the woods but do you really end up with rocks in your shoes?

What’s with all this talk about rocks in the collar, are yall gonna be wearing these to work in the gravel pits? I admit I don’t spend a lot of time out in the woods but do you really end up with rocks in your shoes?
Bro I rocked mine straight out the box yesterday. I’m cool with them minus the collar. Still better quality than Jordan brand retros😎💯

Twine prices lowering to around retail on GOAT for anyone who didn’t wanna deal with SNKRS

Most people wearing these probably won’t take them for a hike.

Most people wearing these probably won’t take them for a hike.

exactly, majority of the consumers buying them will rock casually or resale lol

not a fan of the changes made, but still purchased anyways since mowabbs are one of my favorite shoes. i'll be wearing them casually anyways since i'll use the other modern acg kicks or other hikers i have when i do hit the trails

love the excuse that "old heads are resistant to change" :lol: no one is resitant to change if theres actual improvement. what a mess of a retro this is. personally dislike when a PLM takes such an iconic shoe and uses it as their pet project to butcher it.

got hint of a retro last year and got rid of my '04 pair, thought they were probably on the verge of crumbling anyways. guess i'll wait for a better retro down the line.

Back
Top Bottom