Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Reminder: winners of the Turbocharged Challenge to be contacted by today, Sept. 10 via their Nike Run Club App Inbox.

if any regulars or lurkers do happen to be chosen, please share if you don't mind. Just curious what your mileage was during the challenge. If you met the minimum or went beyond that.

Pretty sure its a random selection but I'm still curious

Last edited:
bball sock for extra comfort, if you're feet doesn't sweat/get too hot like mine, highly recommended

IMG_3370.JPG
IMG_3374.JPG

The Turbo Challenge shows 57,305 participants. Not sure if that's the number that completed or the number that signed up. 100 free pairs randomly selected. 100 / 57305 = 0.1745% chance of hitting. Those are not good odds. I'm not holding my breath.

The Turbo Challenge shows 57,305 participants. Not sure if that's the number that completed or the number that signed up. 100 free pairs randomly selected. 100 / 57305 = 0.1745% chance of hitting. Those are not good odds. I'm not holding my breath.
You let us down, bro. Top 4? We’re expecting more from you next time :tongue:

Did anyone win the turbos? It’s a loss for me. Hoping someone here did. Maybe someone from the #ntrunning group???

Anyone have any information on the colorways for the Zoom Fly FlyKnit? RW is showing Pure Platinum/Crimson and Black/Gunsmoke/White in the men's. Doesn't seem like either of those are the black/orange colorway that we've seen in preview pics.

Anyone have any information on the colorways for the Zoom Fly FlyKnit? RW is showing Pure Platinum/Crimson and Black/Gunsmoke/White in the men's. Doesn't seem like either of those are the black/orange colorway that we've seen in preview pics.

Those are the second round of CWs that are set to release on 10/1. The black/orange is releasing on Thursday. It’s not showing on their site yet but on of the posters on the VF thread found the 360 pics on their so I’d expect them to be available on RW in Thursday.

Nice CW or is it just the coloring in the image?

Btw. is there a special thread for the Nike Zoom Streak models? Or any news on release date!?

Thanks. That's a long wait... Need to buy some Streaks 6 again...

If you need streak 6 in size 10.5, send me a message. I’ve got 3 pairs of the OG white/volt, 1 clear jade, and 1 in the Olympic CW. All brand new, unworn in undamged boxes. I over bought and it’s too late to return to RW :smile: I’d sell for pretty cheap

winter runner for us here on the east coast

you guys out west have nothing to worry about #jelly

winter runner for us here on the east coast

you guys out west have nothing to worry about #jelly
Funny you mention that. I’m born and raised in SoCal so when i went to Alaska I was shocked to see quite a few people out running in the freezing rain.

If you need streak 6 in size 10.5, send me a message. I’ve got 3 pairs of the OG white/volt, 1 clear jade, and 1 in the Olympic CW. All brand new, unworn in undamged boxes. I over bought and it’s too late to return to RW :smile: I’d sell for pretty cheap

I have size 9, sorry. But thanks anyway!

Back
Top Bottom