Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

winter runner for us here on the east coast

you guys out west have nothing to worry about #jelly

We get a bit of rain, usually come January. It makes LA drivers go nuts, so doubles the hazards on my walk to the bus.

I'm actually going to pick up a pair for a trip to Europe, though.

Last edited:
I meant to post this a few weeks ago when I did it, but I wanted to get that white stripe that we saw from the very first teaser pics of the Peg Turbo prototype. An X-ACTO knife, white Gorilla tape, patience and multiple passes got me here...

IMG_4673.JPG
IMG_4684.JPG

Copped the black Turbos and I am in love! Not only are they super comfortable, but a Nike running shoe hasn't wowed in a very long time, looks-wise. I think the last one that really struck me were the Flyknit Lunar 1s.

I meant to post this a few weeks ago when I did it, but I wanted to get that white stripe that we saw from the very first teaser pics of the Peg Turbo prototype. An X-ACTO knife, white Gorilla tape, patience and multiple passes got me here...

IMG_4673.JPG
IMG_4684.JPG

Soooo nice, how it should be and let the white stripes extend to the sole. Also should've keptkthe black for a triple black release.

IMG_4673.JPG
IMG_4684.JPG

Nice work

Attachments

• bhp4f91iigs01.jpg
    bhp4f91iigs01.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 19

IMG_4673.JPG
IMG_4684.JPG

Nice work! I’d like to paint the white nike logo of my black turbos into golden. Is the marking pen good to do that?

grabbed my pair a couple weeks ago for 140 off eBay with the coupon code and been wearing them casually but finally got to get some runs in the past couple days.

Definitely my favorite to run in and wear casually at the moment!

Attachments

• 1FE86F47-F1B9-4A53-9948-52525210FAB2.jpeg
    1FE86F47-F1B9-4A53-9948-52525210FAB2.jpeg
    839.1 KB · Views: 47
Anybody have an issue with the tilted or offcenter sole in the forefoot? I feel like a walk weird in these, despite being very comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom