Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Saw these on Sports Direct (as well as other colors and the Structure). I'm curious about the grip pattern. But iveI been waiting for these so I can grab some for a trip to Europe, in March

Got link? I searched for them but couldn’t find. I’m debating to pull trigger on triple black. I’m intrigued if there are other colors.

Got link? I searched for them but couldn’t find. I’m debating to pull trigger on triple black. I’m intrigued if there are other colors.

Looks like they took them down. But the colors were 1. Black top around lacing, rest of the upper was dark grey. Black midsole. 2. 2-tone khaki upper, with I think a grey midsole.

4A210056-FDD5-48E4-926D-8513BBAB3F01.jpeg

Pegasus 35 Shields and Structure 22 Shields

looks almost exactly like peg 35. they better have some type of alternative cushioning or else whats the point of buying them when you will able to buy the 35 for cheap?

They just change the upper and call it an update :lol:

I see a two year pattern with the Pegs using the same sole; 27-28, 29-30, 31-32, 33-34 and 35-36. Based of this trend, I feel confident that the 37 will be a completely new shoe.

Not a bad looking shoe. The tongue looks very different and thinner. Also the material looks like a mix between flyknit and mesh. Flymesh if you will. I feel good now about skipping the 35's this year.
Still rockin my 34's.

VERSATILE AND FAST

The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 33 Men's Running Shoe provides a perfect fit, fast feel and responsive cushioning that will help you pick up the pace and focus on your speed.

RESPONSIVE CUSHIONING

Heel and forefoot Nike Zoom Air units makes for a soft, responsive and springy ride.

SECURE COMFORT

A consistent fit with engineered mesh allows for breathability, while ultralight, super-strong Flywire cables provide incredible support.

SMOOTH FOOTSTRIKE

The heel is designed to support your natural range of motion and the outsole works to absorb impact and cushion on contact for a soft, smooth transition.

After putting about 100 miles in the 35s, I think I’d rather go back to the 33s. I think with the curved zoom air update, I don’t feel it nearly as much under the forefoot, and instead that forefoot cushioning is lacking. Really thinking about going to eBay for more 33s.

After putting about 100 miles in the 35s, I think I’d rather go back to the 33s. I think with the curved zoom air update, I don’t feel it nearly as much under the forefoot, and instead that forefoot cushioning is lacking. Really thinking about going to eBay for more 33s.

Interesting. I haven’t run in the 35s, so I can’t really speak on them from experience. I do remember a dissection was done on them, and they had a significantly thinner Zoom unit (though Full Length) than the 33/34 bags.

Interesting. I haven’t run in the 35s, so I can’t really speak on them from experience. I do remember a dissection was done on them, and they had a significantly thinner Zoom unit (though Full Length) than the 33/34 bags.

Yes its thinner now. The first pic is the 33, followed by the 34 then the 35.
Last years 34 heel zoom was 11mm, forefoot was 7mm. On the 35's the zoom is 5.5mm.
Thats some thin *** zoom
942851.25.%E6%B0%B4.jpg

Yes its thinner now. The first pic is the 33, followed by the 34 then the 35.
Last years 34 heel zoom was 11mm, forefoot was 7mm. On the 35's the zoom is 5.5mm.
Thats some thin *** zoom
942851.25.%E6%B0%B4.jpg
They didn't do heel strikers any favor. I didn't notice a dip in performance with midfoot landings, preferring the 35's to the 34. But for heel strikers it might be an issue.

They didn't do heel strikers any favor. I didn't notice a dip in performance with midfoot landings, preferring the 35's to the 34. But for heel strikers it might be an issue.
They did people with sensitve hamstrings a huge favor, though. That's why I love the 35s over the 34's which I couldn't wear after a while becuase the sides of the heel collar dug into my ankles.

I’ve been lurking this thread for a while. Finally picked up the og cw of the turbo’s.

Somewhat of a newb to serious running But looking forward to taking that next step in the journey. Already put in a few miles yesterday in them and they feel great.

Same. I look at them every time I walk in Finishline hoping that they are on sale.

If you use "CHAMPS20" at Champs, they come up to $96 pre-tax...

Since Thanksgiving is just around the corner, I'll probably wait it out. OR If I'm REALLY patient, I could wait it out until the 36s drop lol

I was hoping against hope to see a Peg Turbo Shield come out for winter. I haven't yet found a daily pair that I like better than the Turbos, and having to switch things up once the winter weather hits is really going to suck.

Back
Top Bottom