Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

FGL_332653513_01_a-Nike-Mens-Zoom-Pegasus-35-Turbo-Running-Shoes-Black-Green-Grey-AJ4114-004.jpg
FGL_332653481_41_a-Nike-Mens-Zoom-Pegasus-35-Turbo-Running-Shoes-Navy-Blue-AJ4114-400.jpg
Got any more pics? Drop date?

Ran 10+ miles this morning in the new Vomero, (Burgundy Ash/Gunsmoke color is sleek) and really liking the combo of react and full length zoom. They have always given me 500+ good miles for each pair and I'm hoping this one does the same. Vomeros are usually my mileage hog during half marathon / marathon cycles and this pair could probably handle longer tempos better than previous pairs.

It seems the upcoming peg36 and vomero 14 have thin tounge like zoom elite which I like that way better.

Ran 10+ miles this morning in the new Vomero, (Burgundy Ash/Gunsmoke color is sleek) and really liking the combo of react and full length zoom. They have always given me 500+ good miles for each pair and I'm hoping this one does the same. Vomeros are usually my mileage hog during half marathon / marathon cycles and this pair could probably handle longer tempos better than previous pairs.
Where did you find them for sale at already?

Back
Top Bottom