Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

FUHHHH! I slept on the Pegasus 35 Turbo XX from Notre’s Black Friday promo at $65 shipped. They were in my cart too! :angry:

They would’ve have been GREAT donor soles!

Where did you find them for sale at already?

My local running shop has the burgundy pair in stock as well. I tried them on today and they are nice. Upper felt similar to the Peg 35, which I like. The sole felt a little springy while also soft.

I’ve still got plenty of linked left in my Peg 35 and Peg Turbos but will definitely pick up a pair next month. I have a Nike voucher so I’m going to wait until they release on NDC and see what other color options are available.

Broke in the 1000 mi mark on the NRC app with a throwback today

FC2362D6-CEDF-4A1C-8870-7774EEB4F214.jpeg

Last I wore these was March 2017. Had to unretire them through the app. Felt good. Think I’m going throw these into the rotation with the ZF’s and Epic Reacts

Broke in the 1000 mi mark on the NRC app with a throwback today

FC2362D6-CEDF-4A1C-8870-7774EEB4F214.jpeg

Last I wore these was March 2017. Had to unretire them through the app. Felt good. Think I’m going throw these into the rotation with the ZF’s and Epic Reacts
I ran my 32s into the ground but I still have a new pair that I never wore. It might be time to bring them back

Any fans of the 32 try the Winflo this year or last? They're surprisingly good. The brands have really made strides in the entry-level market. The Zoom Span and Asics GT-1000 7 really impressed me.

illustrayt illustrayt

Red Peg35’s on sale @ FNL for $96 w/ code CYBER20

I’d link you but site is busy right now with a hypebeast release

I appreciate the lookout, Sir!

It’s still a bit more than I’d like to spend. I still don’t get why that cw is one of the two not significantly discounted on FNL! Lol

I appreciate the lookout, Sir!

It’s still a bit more than I’d like to spend. I still don’t get why that cw is one of the two not significantly discounted on FNL! Lol

My local finishline had them for around two weeks. The guy said they sold out quickly, and were very popular. I would imagine that has something to do with it.

My local finishline had them for around two weeks. The guy said they sold out quickly, and were very popular. I would imagine that has something to do with it.

Sold out?! They're sitting at the chain locations around me.

Anyhow... I just pulled the trigger for a pair at FNL. I had to use the cyber20 code, a WC rewards code and befrugal (8% cashback). It came out to ~$91 shipped (without the CB).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom