Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

I see a decent amount of Nike runners and id imagine it was sells so I can't knock 'em

epic reacts/odyssey, zoomfly, vapormax, zoom streak/strike, winflo, jordan runners, etc... fnl and ftl shelves are fully stock of those

it always felt like asic, brooks, saloman, etc... are only stocked at running stores or sports stores like sports authority (which are mostly closed now)

i was just surprised at the voemeros lack presence since after the pegasus i always considered it the second most popular but the other more sleek runners you can wear casually has definitely surpassed it ever since athleisure became a thing

SUPER curious to know what the major changes are to the Pegasus 37 that he was mentioning... If they could upgrade the foam or something that would be amazing, though, I doubt they will. I'm just not really sure what else they can do given that they already went from two seperate zoom bags to one full-length one.

I was at a race this morning and I saw a guy wearing a sample shoe that I presume is the Peg 37. The upper had the cut off swoosh similar to 36 but the mesh was a little different. It was a little hard to tell but the midsole may have been react and the midsole has more mass in the area that curves up on the rear of the shoe similar to the Next %. Didn’t have my phone on me or I would’ve taken a pic.

trail cap that goes with the wildhorse/kiger looks good too
rs.php

i rarely run without a hat so i wear them a lot and just got the gradient pinwheel and grey aerobill but might cop those up top too
rs.php

rs.php

rs.php

i rarely run without a hat so i wear them a lot and just got the gradient pinwheel and grey aerobill but might cop those up top too
rs.php

rs.php

That trail cap that matches the headlining cws for the tiger/wh/peg36trail will be copped.

rs.php

rs.php

rs.php

How are you washing most of your caps?

I have a couple Tailwind hats and the Trail AW84 hat (softer/flimsier than the ACG AW84 hats), and they’re fine going through the washer with colors and then just hang dry. Since they’re really not structured except the bill, they seem to do fine

In the regular wash with the rest of my running clothes - but I place everything in a mesh laundry bag that zips. If you don't know what I'm talking about, ask your wife/girlfriend/any other female. I never knew they existed until my fiancée (now wife) moved in!

vomero14s seems so underrated now, i think this new iteration with full length zoom + react is great and it looks sleek (could wear these casually all day long)

love the padding on the tongue, its almost memory-foam-esque, the low ankle cut actually feels good too, i thought it would feel like it would have some heel slip feeling but the achilles part has some nice padding as well

small details on the shoes are a nice touch, like the pattern on the swoosh and the hand-painted line on the midsole

cant wait to try these out

thumbnail_vomero 14 1.jpg

thumbnail_vomero 14 2.jpg

thumbnail_vomero 14 4.jpg

thumbnail_vomero 14 3.jpg

Has anyone in here sent in their Pegasus Turbos for the separation of the react and zoom material on outsole at the back/heel? Wasn't sure if that would be covered under warranty or anything. I've only had them since August and worn them 1 or 2 days max per week to workout in, but the separation is nearly 2 inches in from the back of the shoe.

Has anyone in here sent in their Pegasus Turbos for the separation of the react and zoom material on outsole at the back/heel? Wasn't sure if that would be covered under warranty or anything. I've only had them since August and worn them 1 or 2 days max per week to workout in, but the separation is nearly 2 inches in from the back of the shoe.

They will cover that. If you bought them from Nike.com, just send them a chat and they’ll refund it after you ship them in. If it was bought elsewhere, you have to go through Nike claims, and they’ll send you a full msrp voucher for the shoe for ndc.

you might be able to get a refund, doesn't hurt to try but "only had it since august" is 9 months :lol:

really like that purple cw

so they changed the ankle part, hopefully that type isn't too stiff and rub/chafe

Lmao I know "since August" is a while, but only wearing them once a week and having them fall apart like that is pretty poor for a performance running shoe. Appreciate the responses.

Back
Top Bottom