Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

turbo2
D7u_vZMUwAA5vJF.jpg

D7u_v8XV4AA8CMT.jpg

D7u_wgWUEAAlHkp.jpg

D7u_t_9U8AAmfib.jpg

D7u_rpKUcAEASwf.jpg

D7u_py-VUAA2bwz.jpg

So when Turbo 2 suppose to come out? Im eyeing the purple one.

^^ That site is still referring it as Peg 35. Not sure if I would trust them.

i mean it makes sense since it is "turbo 2" because i dont think they'll really coincide with the regular pegasus (anymore?), like it wont be pegasus 36 turbo 2... pegasus 37 turbo 3... etc...

then again looking at the url and it says "trash" and "deleted" so it might have been a premature post on their end?

im sure our resident insiders/testers(?) can shed some light

Seems they took a step back in the cushioning department for the 36 trail...

yah i think i might like the thicker and separate zoom bags

i love it on the vomeros but its already on the vomeros and its great there with the addition of react

35s thin full length isn't comparable and the thicker ones from the old ones are better, full length isn't always better
nike-air-zoom-pegasus-35-deconstructed-pegasus-34.jpg

Has anyone seen the Peg 36 trails in the Black/Citron colorway AR5677-001? RW doesn't have images up yet.

Luminous Green -300, Pink Blast/Blue Lagoon -101, and -301 are the only cw's I've seen on here so far...

5749f32f-fb47-4ea8-8626-953278821701-jpeg.2343838

cd2be6a1-2fa4-46c0-83fd-6eaca8a227f3-jpeg.2340481

i love it on the vomeros but its already on the vomeros and its great there with the addition of react

35s thin full length isn't comparable and the thicker ones from the old ones are better, full length isn't always better
With full-length, there is more room for the air from the compressed section to be distributed to other areas, so it’s more likely to bottom-out. And with a thinner profile, that just makes it even more pointless to me. So although the transition during the foot strike was pretty nice in the 35s for me, my forefoot would end up hurting a lot more in the later miles. That’s why I ended up buying a pair of 34s off eBay once I was done with my 35s. That’s also why these trail versions just became a whole lot more appealing to me

The vomero is full length zoom as well.

Is there also a turbo version of the MC colorway? i believe i saw a previous post for those?

Honestly with the turbo2's, should we wait and buy or go clearance shopping?

There is a Turbo V1. The Black Stripe ruins them, IMO.

They all eventually hit the outlets. I’d wait it out.

ive been curious about those techknit tees, how are they better than regular dri-fits?

Back
Top Bottom