Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

i never really found regular dri-fit that heavy and i am not sure 3x-4x the price is worth it to be "lighter"

is it at least actually more "breathable"?

i guess ill wait out for the tank to go on sale
techknit-cool-mens-running-tank-LzMZPh.jpg

Yes more breathable and yes more see through with micro holes. I got -20% of above pic so around 25$ considering 1:1 rate

Yes more breathable and yes more see through with micro holes. I got -20% of above pic so around 25$ considering 1:1 rate

Do you have that color way in hand? Curious what's different about it because I have two of the black/thunder grey TechKnit Ultra shirts and they aren't see through at all. Like zero holes, even on the back like what you have with the rise 365 or miler tee. For me the big selling point was the comfort. The fabric feels way more comfortable on skin. Breathability is fine, but it's no aeroswift (which has been a godsend since moving to the DC area after spending all of my life in the northeast).

the upper on thats the burgundy-ish mesh right?

i dont think my blk/wht vomeros has volt swoosh tips like that

i might double up on vomeros once i can find them below $70-ish but there isn't a cw that stands out to me

the upper on thats the burgundy-ish mesh right?

i dont think my blk/wht vomeros has volt swoosh tips like that

i might double up on vomeros once i can find them below $70-ish but there isn't a cw that stands out to me
Yep, AH7857-600

Not sure if anyone else got a $20 gift from the NRC app earlier in May, but today was the last day for me to use it. No minimum so I bought a Nike trail tailwind hat for $8.66 shipped.

Not sure if anyone else got a $20 gift from the NRC app earlier in May, but today was the last day for me to use it. No minimum so I bought a Nike trail tailwind hat for $8.66 shipped.

I did the same thing. I got the all white regular version. It seems to fit a little looser than my previous Tailwind cap.

B bluegrey @DeletedCSaccount

JoyRide???

61409678_210879589879943_8113190224271993714_n.jpg

looks like it has those pebbles puma uses
Puma-Jamming-Cushion.jpg

the joyride run should be released in august or september, and it's probably the new shoe that's mentioned in that one runner's world article

"Nothing confirmed yet date wise, but June and July look set to the months when the new Pegasus 36 and Pegasus Turbo 2 will be launched. Expect more info in April, with at least one brand new shoe coming in September."

https://www.runnersworld.com/uk/gear/shoes/a776671/best-running-shoes-2019/

the joyride run should be released in august or september, and it's probably the new shoe that's mentioned in that one runner's world article

"Nothing confirmed yet date wise, but June and July look set to the months when the new Pegasus 36 and Pegasus Turbo 2 will be launched. Expect more info in April, with at least one brand new shoe coming in September."

https://www.runnersworld.com/uk/gear/shoes/a776671/best-running-shoes-2019/

Are the Joyride an entry level shoe? The design doesn’t look like it’s a serious trainer.

any info on the tech that you can reveal to the public?

looks like it should be at least mid-level performance... those marketing material is very reminiscent of epic reacts

58ACF80B-62D7-4D82-B179-FF4F889D3C29.jpeg These came in today. Initial impression...I like the 35’s better. Not a big fan of the new thin tongue and it feels like they firmed up the cushioning slightly.

Once I put 10+ miles on them I can give a final verdict

Back
Top Bottom