Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Wow, the Peg36 trails are well done. Funny thing is I had my Peg Turbos on during a short 1-2 mile forest trek in Canada (Lynn Canyon, Vancouver, BC) last weekend and thought about grabbing ACGs for the future, but these may fit the bill.

Just ordered those trail in EU with-20% and a also a pair of turbo with -30 & -20 added... Now need to run :smile:

C858BBE4-1DF0-497A-9FD6-11A043BADE2D.jpeg

434890C5-184A-4FFD-9D8F-90AAE02702E8.jpeg

D3F4843B-1131-4306-A035-0B147821A044.jpeg

C9F6F18F-B6F0-4DF2-94A7-89BA55967E0B.jpeg

9D997E57-99DF-433C-B931-04CFEF81F128.png

In case anyone was wondering like I was, whether the 36 trail version really had separate zoom air units... To me, these have potential. The full-length unit in the 35s and the 36 road version is just too thin for my forefoot. Hopefully the trail version forefoot is thicker, though I’m sure the lugs would help. No sign of a rock plate in these, so you’d need the Wildhorse or kiger for that.

Also, I’m happy to see the Nike Trail brand getting more exposure to the broader running audience

I prefer the separate Zoom set-up over the thin full length Zoom as well. I own the 35s, but I’d much rather run in the 33s.

Re: the 36s, anyone happen to have that pic of the tonal Yellow cw? I can’t find it :/

I prefer the separate Zoom set-up over the thin full length Zoom as well. I own the 35s, but I’d much rather run in the 33s.

Re: the 36s, anyone happen to have that pic of the tonal Yellow cw? I can’t find it :/

i think them trying to curve the zoom bag like its gon propel you similar to the plate in the ZF/VF resulted in a thinner zoom bag so its not as good as separate thicker bags

Agreed. The plush feel is gone with the full

So is everyone getting the peg 36 trail to run trails in or some of y’all just wearing them casually? Wondering cause I like the look but never bought trail shoes before.

should be fine casually though it might feel weird at first but it can't be weirder than wearing vapormax for example, probably gon' be a lot more comfortable

plus everyones gon' wear the OW Kigers everywhere soon enough and people gon' start looking at these trail shoes now too with little to no intention of running/hiking at all

off-white-nike-kiger-5-release-date.jpg

Last edited:
So is everyone getting the peg 36 trail to run trails in or some of y’all just wearing them casually? Wondering cause I like the look but never bought trail shoes before.

I’ll admit the aesthetics and cws of the Peg 36 Trails reeled me in. Im not really into trail running, but the P36 Trails may change that...

We can expect the road Peg36s to hit NIKEiD/NIKE By YOU. I wonder if the Trails will be available too?

its the budget/dept store model so it gets less love

plus many here wait for the higher tier shoes to go on sale and at time it is cheaper than those lower-end models, to be fair people also do not pay much attention to those models so they could be on sale and way cheaper at the end of the day but i feel that most here prefer the better runners for an extra buck for better tech, materials, style, etc...

i think them trying to curve the zoom bag like its gon propel you similar to the plate in the ZF/VF resulted in a thinner zoom bag so its not as good as separate thicker bags

The full length zoom is what brought me back to the pegs. Was never a big fan of the top loaded dual zoom for running (love it for b-ball ‍♂️) just feels slappy to me after some miles. The bottom loaded zoom of the Vomero 13 and the smooth transition of the peg 35’s brought me back to Nike running after a long hiatus.

Anyone happen to recall the model number for the Uni Red Peg 35’s? No longer on FNL and when I do a search, the one with the white midsole comes up

Saw these things in store for $70. Should’ve just grabbed them

Back
Top Bottom